I STILL think Zyra is an underrated AP Mid

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I STILL think Zyra is an underrated AP Mid

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
4 years ago#1
90% of the time these days when you see Zyra, shes supporting bot. I feel like people have forgotten how good she is at mid. She still has a mass AoE nuke with a knockup as well as a great amount of damage to her abilities. Just because some pro used her on support, doesnt mean it's the only way to play her.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: angermngment101

angermngment101
4 years ago#2
is this dejavu?
Gamefax

User Info: happyscrub1

happyscrub1
4 years ago#3
You and jaggijammer should be friends
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.

User Info: Horribren

Horribren
4 years ago#4
Rise of the Thorns
Damage reduced to 100-440 from 124-549
Missile Speed reduced to 1900 from 2200
Missile Width reduced to 70 from 90
Grasping Roots
Missile Speed reduced to 1150 from 1325
Vine Lasher
Fixed a bug where the plant was sometimes slowing by more than 30%

This nerf in December scared people off. She's still really good. Sheeples gonna sheep.
http://i.imgur.com/eejtgBu.jpg

User Info: centurion911

centurion911
4 years ago#5
She's a fine mid, she just doesn't have the same burst people were used to when she was FotM. Made people not wanna play her
Resident Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
4 years ago#6
She's always been good, like the above person said though most players are sheep so you won't see her used often as she's not in vogue currently.

User Info: GoldenFantasy

GoldenFantasy
4 years ago#7
Well, good riddance, because I hate laning against mid Zyras.
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around. - ff12and3rocks

User Info: gkh5

gkh5
4 years ago#8
She's lost a lot of effectiveness as an AP mid. E is ridiculously easy to dodge when she doesn't have a bush to throw it out of in laning now. She's naturally squishy so in league of warmogs/bruisers she has a really hard time staying alive and doing damage compared to S2. All the utility is still there, it just makes more sense to play her as a support now though.
LoL IGN: alpha10

User Info: Drakethecake

Drakethecake
4 years ago#9
I'm waiting for nubbypoohbear to show up
Curse or Die

User Info: xRustySpoon

xRustySpoon
4 years ago#10
From: gkh5 | #008
she has a really hard time staying alive and doing damage compared to S2.


I fail to see how this claim holds any water.
Get dumpstered.
LoL/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I STILL think Zyra is an underrated AP Mid

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived