Discussion: Is Shen really OP?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Discussion: Is Shen really OP?

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
4 years ago#11
He's annoying but not op. A good Shen will just bring a lot of utility to the table.

User Info: happyscrub1

happyscrub1
4 years ago#12
Shen is horrible is most people hands. That's why people keep losing games with him over and over. When a champ has a 46% win rate for ever 4 consective months, makes me cry when people ban him.

I might seen 1 out of 200 Shens be played correctly...and it's not by splitpushing, cause split pushing is how you lose games with Shen.
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.

User Info: GujinKami

GujinKami
4 years ago#13
Great in lane
Great split pusher
Can make a 1v1 a 2v1, or a 2v2 a 3v2 etc.
Global presence
Borderline impossible to kill if gotten farm

Balanced in the jungle though.

OP pls nerf
~Gujin
http://i.imgur.com/GXFnB14.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ZjREIw7.jpg http://i.imgur.com/fPS9ys4.gif

User Info: GreatKiraLord

GreatKiraLord
4 years ago#14
I've seen Shen in action not too much as he was banned almost always.
But when I saw him, whether Shen's team loses or wins, he'd had low kills, 0 deaths, and tons of assists. I've never laned against him though haha but have gotten ganked by him before out of nowhere.

User Info: YourJanissary

YourJanissary
4 years ago#15
I'm surprised they didn't remove his global ult when they reworked him. That was their chance to fix the problem with Shen! Until then, I maintain that he will walk the very easily crossed line of OP/weaksauce.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who know about binary, those who don't, and those who didn't realize this joke is in ternary.

User Info: xHaterade

xHaterade
4 years ago#16
shen is only powered if 2 shens

wtf 2 shens?
GT:SephisticatedBest MW2 player on GFAQS
Haters gonna hate me cause they ain't me| Nuke on Every map

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
4 years ago#17
YourJanissary posted...
I'm surprised they didn't remove his global ult when they reworked him. That was their chance to fix the problem with Shen! Until then, I maintain that he will walk the very easily crossed line of OP/weaksauce.

Making his ult less then global would destroy him, the reason why his ult is still global while Panth's and TF's aren't is because Shen's is a targeted ability, He can only teleport to Allies while the other two could go wherever they pleased.

User Info: GetHighAndPlay

GetHighAndPlay
4 years ago#18
Also his ult use to shield himself and an ally.

If your not split pushing with him your playing wrong, hell soon as you get sunfire+warmogs your almost unkillable unless they send 3 people to kill you in which case you have a very good chance of just running away from them while your team pushes other lanes and take objective, or worst case scenerio you die while your team takes objective in any case is a win either way.
XboX Live = Lyle420

User Info: Xander7756

Xander7756
4 years ago#19
He is too tanky. Ever try playing a Shen on Dominion? The whole game is changed because of his presence. That should never be true.

User Info: MMG_

MMG_
4 years ago#20
Shen is bad in solo que in which people aren't organized to set up global ganks.

Well this is a fact in gold and below at least.
When I'm drunk I like to feed the trolls.
[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]|||||||||||||||||||\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Discussion: Is Shen really OP?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived