support karma is so bad better mid

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. support karma is so bad better mid

User Info: thegodlikedude

thegodlikedude
4 years ago#1
i tried support karma super bad u cnat heal ur allies. her q is good for harras but still nothing u can rly do at all

User Info: Dark_Luna3

Dark_Luna3
4 years ago#2
ye if u cant heal u can't support

thresh/lulu trash tier supp lolol

A Shield/Slow/Snare/Haste is more than enough utility. It just needs to be gauged/tested yet.

User Info: Chibi_person

Chibi_person
4 years ago#3
You are wrong, if you use your E and mantra it heals those who are near the shield.
Empire! Empire! (I was a lonely estate)

User Info: Ascoltare

Ascoltare
4 years ago#4
Soraka confirmed best support for da healz
Shaq: "Rondo is still the best PG in the game." Barkley: "Is D-Rose dead?"
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwzhis3Scz1r3gup8o1_400.gif

thegodlikedude
4 years ago#5
Dark_Luna3 posted...
ye if u cant heal u can't support

thresh/lulu trash tier supp lolol

A Shield/Slow/Snare/Haste is more than enough utility. It just needs to be gauged/tested yet.

thresh is tanky and ur pretty much dead when u land his q. karma cant go in as crazy as thresh and get so much benefit from getting in there. thresh also has a good damge on his auto atk. i havent rly played lulu but her lulu can go agressive playstyle and when they decide to atk back u can just turn them into that animal thingy. karma has nothing expept for a delayed cnare thing which they easily can force u to distance urself from them and end up withoud a snare only thing u can do is harras with q and w8 for gank. but that when ur adc makes a mistake its gg

thegodlikedude
4 years ago#6
Chibi_person posted...
You are wrong, if you use your E and mantra it heals those who are near the shield.

really? that sounds quite op i will try

User Info: Lord_Woobie

Lord_Woobie
4 years ago#7
thegodlikedude posted...
Chibi_person posted...

really? that sounds quite op i will try

The heal is not mentioned in the tooltip at all.

I don't think they'd leave something like that out. It's a weak AoE shield, not a heal.
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!

User Info: Raymond

Raymond
4 years ago#8
Chibi_person posted...

E doesn't heal anyone with Mantra. Learn to read.
Spoiler is plot element, not your ignorance.

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
4 years ago#9
heals are not the deciding factor to support viability.

Snare more doods.
"And though I drive through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil because I'm driving a house-sized mass of '**** you'"

User Info: Darth_Kamcio

Darth_Kamcio
4 years ago#10
Put MS buff on your ally, snare the enemy for easy damage both from your q and your ally's attacks..

Nothing at all.
I love dragons!
White FC: 2194 3983 9072
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. support karma is so bad better mid

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived