Jungle Nasus

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: GhostSignal

GhostSignal
4 years ago#1
Ok, so why didn't I try this before? It only seems like a recent 'thing' too. He clears well, sick ganks, scales well into late. That passive is stupid, too. I only ever have to leave the jungle to gank or refill my mana.

Discuss.

User Info: darkwing1232

darkwing1232
4 years ago#2
Already been discussed extensively and as a result Wither will probably be nerfed in the coming patches. But yes he's my favorite jungler at the moment. He can even solo dragon at 6.

User Info: Fenrir the Wolf

Fenrir the Wolf
4 years ago#3
GhostSignal posted...
Ok, so why didn't I try this before? It only seems like a recent 'thing' too.

Only recently was his Q modified to stack better in the jungle. That and he got other QOL changes which encouraged more play from him.
And then John was a zombie.

User Info: Ravid182

Ravid182
4 years ago#4
I go 21 into utility, rush mobility boots first item, with movement speed quints. If I get a good starting leash I don't even need an HP potion even with that.

I just run around ganking like a powerball rammus.

I max E too cause if you are going into the jungle just to farm your Q what are you even doing....

The faster clear speed for more ganks is more important than getting your what already will be too poorly farmed Q to be relevant slightly more farmed. Plus that armor reduction on E is really powerful when ganking lanes [normally top due to them being an AD lane]

User Info: tranquilizerrr

tranquilizerrr
4 years ago#5
Wither is way too strong. I even bought those slow reduction boots and it felt like walking through tar.
Talk is cheap.

User Info: GhostSignal

GhostSignal
4 years ago#6
I go for a point in E, Q then W. Max E first, then W and Q last.

Wither is frigging stupid I gotta admit; I can see it getting nerfed along with his passive and maybe a tiny slap on the wrist for his ult, too.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived