Best Non-Traditional Supports

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Best Non-Traditional Supports

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
3 years ago#1
This was just a discussion I was having with a few friends of mine a while back. Minus these traditional support champions, who do YOU think makes the best support?

-Soraka
-Sona
-Janna
-Lulu
-Taric
-Alistar
-Leona
-Blitzcrank
-Nunu
-Zyra
-Lux
-Thresh
-Nami
-Nidalee

These are the champions today considered "traditional" support. If I'm forgetting one really obvious one, they probably were meant to be in there.

Anyhoo, onto the question, I would say Nautilus and Jarvan make the best non-traditional supports.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: SubstituteZero

SubstituteZero
3 years ago#2
I don't think there's any competition to match Jarvan.
GT: Coprolith
I'm Playing: LoL (Mystagogue), FIFA 13, NBA 2k13, Halo 4, Far Cry 3.

User Info: Literally_12

Literally_12
3 years ago#3
Zac

User Info: ikilledkenny2

ikilledkenny2
3 years ago#4
elise j4 morgana i guess

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
3 years ago#5
Pantheon, Morgana, Fiddlesticks, Shen (my personal favourite) and Zilean.
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=

User Info: QuikScopsRKewl

QuikScopsRKewl
3 years ago#6
Sion.

Nothing better than one-hit, hard CC

User Info: ikilledkenny2

ikilledkenny2
3 years ago#7
oh lee sin is good

User Info: ssj4supervegeta

ssj4supervegeta
3 years ago#8
nidalee is not a "traditional" support.

its just ap nid in the support lane.

jarvan, elise, fiddles are all ones i've seen do very well in the support lane as well.
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!

User Info: Kallakazza

Kallakazza
3 years ago#9
Nautilus can do quite well, as can Shen. Shen is actually listed as a support in game. I know those lables are not always accurate, but it does work in this case.

User Info: Fenrir the Wolf

Fenrir the Wolf
3 years ago#10
GP
And then John was a zombie.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Best Non-Traditional Supports

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived