Need a new back-up adc for ranked

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Need a new back-up adc for ranked

User Info: Ephidel

Ephidel
4 years ago#11
I was gonna say Graves, because he just feels like a safe pick as a backup. Plus he's easy to use so you don't really have to worry about a learning curve. And also he and Draven both have rave in their name, so it's fate.
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/pyvQmyz.gif

User Info: alcaPWNED212

alcaPWNED212
4 years ago#12
Ephidel posted...
I was gonna say Graves, because he just feels like a safe pick as a backup. Plus he's easy to use so you don't really have to worry about a learning curve. And also he and Draven both have rave in their name, so it's fate.

Im leaning towards graves too. He has everthing I could want. Massive nuke, great steroid/gapcloser, great AoE damage in teamfights, awesome resistance on his passive and of course his op ridiculous W.
I paid my taxes so why cant i punch everyone i see on the street?! WTF Government?!- Knight_Of_Order

User Info: kickthegnome

kickthegnome
4 years ago#13
Juxtaposed_ posted...
I like Twitch (but for some reason everyone at my low ELO thinks he's terrible)

He's got what amounts to a ranged execute and has huge damage in team fights.

exactly. Anytime i pick him people go "ugh not the rat" i go "trust me" 28 kills and a nexus later and my team loves him lol.

He scales really well and I believe a full 6 item build on him outdamages a full build vayne (I do know that whenever I face vayne I just need to get a few items and I can easily duel her even if she has the same items).

Plus his ult has so much penta kill potential.

User Info: Sword_Slasher

Sword_Slasher
4 years ago#14
Play Graves. He's just such a solid champion. Personally what I value as ADC is being able to play well when losing. He's great on the winning and the losing team, and provides so much with his kit.
Posted from my N-Gage

User Info: PrizmSlash

PrizmSlash
4 years ago#15
My vote goes for Varus.
-_-

User Info: Susan0

Susan0
4 years ago#16
Twitch or bust
Akali is mai Waifu desu~
Peace is at the end of my blade, FOOL
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Need a new back-up adc for ranked

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived