I literally got blamed

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I literally got blamed

User Info: CloudandYuffie

CloudandYuffie
3 years ago#11
wolf_lancer25 posted...
drakis24 posted...
Fed rammus is a good thing. You can tank and do massive damage with a decent build. You prolly took all the kills and wasted gold on fail items.

i built tanky items, the team had no tanks. Spirit of the ancient golem, sunfire cape and atmas for a bit of damage(later in the game)

I don't get why people think like this. "im fed taking all the kills might as well just build what I usually would build".

You were taking all the kills meaning you needed to go more damage and less tank. A tank can't carry a team if his team has no kills. but a off tank can help his team do more then a full tank could.
Check out my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/RAWChiliPouch?feature=mhee

User Info: EnricoMarini01

EnricoMarini01
3 years ago#12
CloudandYuffie posted...
wolf_lancer25 posted...
drakis24 posted...
Fed rammus is a good thing. You can tank and do massive damage with a decent build. You prolly took all the kills and wasted gold on fail items.

i built tanky items, the team had no tanks. Spirit of the ancient golem, sunfire cape and atmas for a bit of damage(later in the game)

I don't get why people think like this. "im fed taking all the kills might as well just build what I usually would build".

You were taking all the kills meaning you needed to go more damage and less tank. A tank can't carry a team if his team has no kills. but a off tank can help his team do more then a full tank could.

I'd actually be scared if my team did something dumb and gave Amumu an instant Giant Belt.

Tanky Junglers = you're not safe under tower pal.
"Speculation is not hard evidence; it is the refuge of those who cannot prove their point."
~ ArtosRC

User Info: GreatKiraLord

GreatKiraLord
3 years ago#13
I went 12/5/19 and this nunu said i ks'd.
He went 1-9-2 after being afk for almost the entire game.
And then tried to get ks by landing the last hits but kept dying.
I don't know why people like these exist in this world.

User Info: Bhallspawn

Bhallspawn
3 years ago#14
Lool, literally same thing happened to me few days ago...we lost and they blamed me in end for taking all kills..u know..with massive burst Rammus has...

User Info: DoctorEggman

DoctorEggman
3 years ago#15
you literally
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://i.imgur.com/n8yh1.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I literally got blamed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived