why can't we have a bee champion

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. why can't we have a bee champion

User Info: Nimblenewt

Nimblenewt
3 years ago#1
Bees are scary as hell bees would make a Great Champion
newt newt newt newt newt newt newt newt
i'm 100% newt

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
3 years ago#2
*presses Q*
*dies*
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: xKotovSyndrome

xKotovSyndrome
3 years ago#3
What, and stop Nicolas Cage from ever playing this game?

or do you always want the chat to be filled with "OH GOD THE BEES! THEY'RE IN MY EYES!"?
3DS FC:4596-9624-1535 || GT: xKotov Syndrome

User Info: XxMistahKrazyxX

XxMistahKrazyxX
3 years ago#4
there probably aren't gonna be any Bee champs because of Colony Collapse Disorder

User Info: Avison

Avison
3 years ago#5
I would want the champ to be an actual swarm cloud of bees.
-True knowledge is understanding why you truly know nothing.
GT: "Avison Atrius" BB Mains: Hakumen, Arakune

User Info: shadyelf

shadyelf
3 years ago#6
the bees should have a tommy gun
?

User Info: TheDarkNerd

TheDarkNerd
3 years ago#7
Stinging a champ would mark them. Marked champs draw stings just by being in the vicinity of other bee-based attacks. Ulting a champion could sic an entire swarm on them, denying vision and causing them to damage any other ally champ they come near.
http://i.imgur.com/WKp3kfx.gif

User Info: Rookie_Jet

Rookie_Jet
3 years ago#8
TheDarkNerd posted...
Ulting a champion could sic an entire swarm on them, denying vision and causing them to damage any other ally champ they come near.


I like that idea. It would be a bit of a counter-initiation tool. If you have a huge bee cloud in your face stinging all your teammates you're near, you need to gtfo or you're going to pwn your teammates just by being near--kinda like a Zilean bomb.

User Info: XcaIIion

XcaIIion
3 years ago#9
http://brickmuppet.mee.nu/images/beetest2.jpg
Ahri is mai waifu
Join the glorius evolution!

User Info: DartDragoon

DartDragoon
3 years ago#10
Kha'zix kinda looks like a wasp...
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. why can't we have a bee champion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived