Good combos for Zed?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Good combos for Zed?

User Info: GreatKiraLord

GreatKiraLord
4 years ago#1
For those that are in high tiers and/or good with Zed, could you tell me what combos I should use with Zed? I decided to capitalize on a character at a time for different roles.
And I chose to play with Zed for mid since he's cool, has high potential, and has scary skill cap that I think can be rewarding once I am good with him. Thanks as always.

User Info: wehomies

wehomies
4 years ago#2
WEQ to harrass
WEQWR or WEWR(E) to destroy

User Info: Luster_Sly

Luster_Sly
4 years ago#3
http://i.imgur.com/fXVaxQF.gif
Core i5 3570k 3.4Ghz | GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H | Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB 1600Mhz | 1TB HDD | GeForce GTX 660 Ti | Corsair CX600 | Corsair 300R Windowed

User Info: DesertShinobi

DesertShinobi
4 years ago#4
If you are going to ult, make sure to use your combo after you ult, not before
"The world holds back the strong, so the weak and stupid can be nurtured."-Bolandjf
xbox gamertag-GoW Xx Kyuubi

User Info: Doc_M

Doc_M
4 years ago#5
In top lane, W>E is great. You use it to poke them down a bit and then pop the W>E>W>Q combo and chase them down. One tip, I like to try to get my ult off without burning my W to close the gap so I can use it if they have an escape mechanic or flash away. For top, maxing E first is best most times. Same might be true in mid if you're good but Q if you have a hard time CSing.
"Life is a sexually transmitted disease"
-Anonymous

User Info: GreatKiraLord

GreatKiraLord
4 years ago#6
thanks guys
even with great items in lategame (this is when everyone also has good items lol), I realized i was having a hard time killing 1v1 as full health against others in full health WITHOUT ult.
is that normal? But then I harass with W, E, and Q until I get my R. Then I use ult with W,E, and Q combos and I usually kill. but is that normal for Zed in lategame?

User Info: Dota2

Dota2
4 years ago#7
LMMHSMMHWQEMMHES?
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif
(message deleted)

User Info: ugotmailbro

ugotmailbro
4 years ago#9
GreatKiraLord posted...
thanks guys
even with great items in lategame (this is when everyone also has good items lol), I realized i was having a hard time killing 1v1 as full health against others in full health WITHOUT ult.
is that normal? But then I harass with W, E, and Q until I get my R. Then I use ult with W,E, and Q combos and I usually kill. but is that normal for Zed in lategame?

I think so.
I usualy just kite enemies when they are at low health (without ult).
If I wanted to gank an enemy at high health, I'd wait until I have ult and then combo through them. and usually this destroys almost everyone. however, at full health the enemies seem to withstand my non-ult combos very well in late-game.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Good combos for Zed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived