Got a bunch of RP, want a new skin

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Got a bunch of RP, want a new skin

User Info: centurion911

centurion911
3 years ago#21
saint35 posted...
Gangster Twitch. TRUST ME.

I have it already, I love it
Resident Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player

User Info: Neo Vejiita

Neo Vejiita
3 years ago#22
Aether wing kayle :) her new auto attack animation and her new righteous fury effect look awesome :) and her new voice and quotes are a nice change up.
Pokemon Black
Tokiya FC: 0862 2942 5169

User Info: DarkLaguna

DarkLaguna
3 years ago#23
Zed's default skin is SO much better than his alt, you're better of saving your money. Yeah, some people think having a skin for a champion makes them a better player or something, or sets them apart from people using the default skins, but there's a number of default skins that, in my opinion, look FAR better than any of the RP skins (Zed, Miss Fortune, Volibear, Syndra, Zac, Evilynn, etc, etc).
I feel a draft on my butt...

User Info: centurion911

centurion911
3 years ago#24
DarkLaguna posted...
Zed's default skin is SO much better than his alt, you're better of saving your money. Yeah, some people think having a skin for a champion makes them a better player or something, or sets them apart from people using the default skins, but there's a number of default skins that, in my opinion, look FAR better than any of the RP skins (Zed, Miss Fortune, Volibear, Syndra, Zac, Evilynn, etc, etc).

I actually used to think this until I bought the Shockblade Skin. I like how Zed looks and the animations a lot more.

I agree that Zac is better green, but that's also my nostalgia for my first car (they're the same color)

I like Voli's Russian Skin :/
Resident Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Got a bunch of RP, want a new skin

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived