In the Champ Select Screen.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. In the Champ Select Screen.

User Info: Brutal_Felix

Brutal_Felix
3 years ago#1
Under everyone's name it should show w/l. That way I know when I'm about to have a bad game. And can build accordingly.
Steam ID: Brutal_Felix
Intel Core i5 3570k 4.4Ghz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Ripjaws X Series 8 GB | Samsung 840 Pro Series 256 GB | Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970

User Info: OdinXivraj

OdinXivraj
3 years ago#2
Yes because this would do wonders for queue dodgers... Seriously this is a horrible idea no one would ever get a game going.
"I'm Mort Agrippa you see...I control zombie ninjas. Are they zinjas? Are they nombies? I don't know!" ------- 8 people know what this quote is from

Brutal_Felix
3 years ago#3
They still get punished for it. But at least you'll know which lanes may need help early. I'm sorry but if you lose more than you win I do not want to play with you. Ever. Period.
Intel Core i5 3570k 4.4Ghz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Ripjaws X Series 8 GB | Samsung 840 Pro Series 256 GB | Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970

User Info: a5ny5

a5ny5
3 years ago#4
if you're getting matched with people with negative ratios then that means you're pretty bad yourself

User Info: MasterDarken

MasterDarken
3 years ago#5
Brutal_Felix posted...
They still get punished for it. But at least you'll know which lanes may need help early. I'm sorry but if you lose more than you win I do not want to play with you. Ever. Period.

Then prepare to never play a match outside of Ranked META-Only derps.

Brutal_Felix
3 years ago#6
181-125. I still play normals. I'm only lvl 28 but I see 30s go so bad it's not even funny.

User Info: TheDarkNerd

TheDarkNerd
3 years ago#7

Shouldn't W:L ratios hover around the 50:50 mark? Though I suppose if it took someone a while just to bloom into the game, their early losses would burden them with a less-than-50:50 ratio, even if they are above average.
http://i.imgur.com/WKp3kfx.gif

User Info: BlackBeetleborg

BlackBeetleborg
3 years ago#8
You can take a guess of how many losses someone has in ranked by looking at their wins.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc
LoL - BlueberryHuggles
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. In the Champ Select Screen.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived