I am at my series to rank up to silver, anyone want to duo tonight?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I am at my series to rank up to silver, anyone want to duo tonight?

User Info: Red_Badger_55

Red_Badger_55
3 years ago#1
Topic. around 6 hours from now on

User Info: alcaPWNED212

alcaPWNED212
3 years ago#2
I'm also bronze 1 and I just lost my series but I'll duo with you. What role(s) do you usually play?
I paid my taxes so why cant i punch everyone i see on the street?! WTF Government?!- Knight_Of_Order

Red_Badger_55
3 years ago#3
I usually jungle, but I play all roles. In skill level /exp generally Jungle>>Mid> Adc/support>top

User Info: Matrix Sage

Matrix Sage
3 years ago#4
never duo for your promos , or in general. the by duo-ing, you raise your average elo up by a lot. I had 2 friends try it out by duo queuing and checking out their entire team's Divisions. They are both Gold 1 and Gold 2, but they got 2 plat 2, and a plat 3 as a teammate. Its just easier to solo queue
http://www.twitch.tv/matrixsage

Red_Badger_55
3 years ago#5
Matrix Sage posted...
never duo for your promos , or in general. the by duo-ing, you raise your average elo up by a lot. I had 2 friends try it out by duo queuing and checking out their entire team's Divisions. They are both Gold 1 and Gold 2, but they got 2 plat 2, and a plat 3 as a teammate. Its just easier to solo queue

Really? What a wonky system
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I am at my series to rank up to silver, anyone want to duo tonight?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived