Sudden Nasus love?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Sudden Nasus love?

User Info: HeReturnsAgain

HeReturnsAgain
4 years ago#1
Lately, I've been seeing a lot of Nasus in my games.

A few months ago, very few people used him, the general argument being that he gets kited easily and takes a bit of farming to really get his Q to really powerful levels.

To the best of my knowledge, his changes over the last few patches don't seem very significant; at the very least, he still gets kited rather easily.

What's the sudden love for Nasus?

Hmm... Maybe it's the voice.

Yeah, probably the voice.

User Info: FlareZero

FlareZero
4 years ago#2
Cause pros take him to the jungle and Wither is OP.
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.

User Info: Drakethecake

Drakethecake
4 years ago#3
the buffed his ability to farm up his q in the jungle. this made the pros pick him up and league is a copycat game
Curse or Die

User Info: centurion911

centurion911
4 years ago#4
Pros have been using him.

Last month has been Nasus central
Resident Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
4 years ago#5
FotM since pros are using him.
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m631/happysack2/TheDog.png

User Info: zeppelin312

zeppelin312
4 years ago#6
several small buffs, some mana and range stuff, the amount changes on big monsters, and s3 changes made him a pretty good jungler

hard not to like the guy that has aoe and single target clearing tools, a health buff and free % magic aoe damage on ult, an aoe armor shred tool, and an exhaust on steroids with a 6 sec cd(max cdr anyways).

oh and lifesteal was nerfed while his passive didn't change, which was sort of cool, albeit not the deciding factor.

User Info: LazyKenny

LazyKenny
4 years ago#7
Nasus received quite a lot of small buffs over time and pros finally realized that CDR was overpowered on Nasus because of his W.

What I wasn't expecting was for him to receive a role change from solo top to jungler.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Sudden Nasus love?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived