What's Riot's official stance on kill stealing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What's Riot's official stance on kill stealing?

User Info: eco master

eco master
4 years ago#31
Game Show posted...
MegaSlime posted...
You mean, Kill Secured.

Honestly, that's been my personal view too, I'm just trying to understand why so many people throw a fit about it and if it truly is some offensive reportable act

People throw a fit because they deserve the gold because they're better than you and need it to carry*. It is not an act that will result in punishment.

*This statement should not be taken as a truth, but as a reflection of some individuals' thinking.
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain

User Info: JuliMizrahi

JuliMizrahi
4 years ago#32
eco master posted...
People throw a fit because they deserve the gold because they're better than you and need it to carry*.

Appropriate counter argument to the whinerbabies who tell you that (yes I know you were being sarcastic) ----

If they were really better than you, they wouldn't need it to carry.
There are no stupid questions. Just pointless questions asked in incredibly stupid ways.

User Info: LordClyde

LordClyde
4 years ago#33
Do they have one? I've seen people reporting (or at least threatening to) for it, on what grounds is that an offense?

Report them for report abuse.

User Info: Danger_Close

Danger_Close
4 years ago#34
they made darius
what does that tell you
A Lodestar's a Lodestar, but the Care Package could be anything! It could even be a Lodestar! You know how much we've wanted one of those!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What's Riot's official stance on kill stealing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived