Sejuani my waifu <3

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Sejuani my waifu <3

User Info: PoorCountry

PoorCountry
4 years ago#11
All of you are idiots.

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
4 years ago#12
GujinKami posted...
It only took 35 buffs and a rework to make me discover my true love <3


That's like saying to a girl that you'll go out with her now because she got plastic surgery, lost a lot of weight, won the lottery, and became popular.

You shallow ****. She's too good for you now.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: GujinKami

GujinKami
4 years ago#13
From: LaqOfInterest | #005
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/64837846
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/64923134
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/65342313
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/65400319
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/65408346

Really surprised there weren't more than that....

All these years of being tsundere finally payed off.
~Gujin
http://i.imgur.com/GXFnB14.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ZjREIw7.jpg http://i.imgur.com/fPS9ys4.gif
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Sejuani my waifu <3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived