Jungle Maokai or Elise?

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Jungle Maokai or Elise?

User Info: hello_indigo

hello_indigo
3 years ago#1
Been looking for a new jungler besides my eve, hec, and nasus but I don't have the IP for both. Which is better, Mao or Elise?

User Info: Ascoltare

Ascoltare
3 years ago#2
Elise is awesome and so is Mao. Both are good options.
Shaq: "Rondo is still the best PG in the game." Barkley: "Is D-Rose dead?"
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwzhis3Scz1r3gup8o1_400.gif

User Info: GujinKami

GujinKami
3 years ago#3
Maokai
~Gujin
http://i.imgur.com/GXFnB14.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ZjREIw7.jpg http://i.imgur.com/fPS9ys4.gif

User Info: hello_indigo

hello_indigo
3 years ago#4
Ascoltare posted...
Elise is awesome and so is Mao. Both are good options.


Not helpful. lol

User Info: FlameLord23

FlameLord23
3 years ago#5
Mao is a much better jungler. Elise is better in top and mid.
Sjokz is my waifu.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths

User Info: Ascoltare

Ascoltare
3 years ago#6
hello_indigo posted...
Ascoltare posted...
Elise is awesome and so is Mao. Both are good options.


Not helpful. lol


maokai then...
Shaq: "Rondo is still the best PG in the game." Barkley: "Is D-Rose dead?"
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwzhis3Scz1r3gup8o1_400.gif

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
3 years ago#7
Maokai has fallen off quite a bit since S2 due to the jungle changes and how bruisers are much more common, they're both not bad but Elise is a safer pick.
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/j8p5fA8.png

User Info: Luster_Sly

Luster_Sly
3 years ago#8
From: aHappySacka | #007
Maokai has fallen off quite a bit since S2 due to the jungle changes and how bruisers are much more common, they're both not bad but Elise is a safer pick.

low elo scrub, maokai literally has an 90% winrate, the other 10% being scrubs like you scrub
http://i.imgur.com/Gdi7G.jpg http://i.imgur.com/svnvY.jpg

User Info: shadyelf

shadyelf
3 years ago#9
I like Maokai better. However Elise's gap closer has a much lower chance of screwing you over.
?

User Info: hello_indigo

hello_indigo
3 years ago#10
Maokai it is...
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Jungle Maokai or Elise?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived