PBE sign up

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: fft_ramza

fft_ramza
3 years ago#11
Shadow Edge posted...
bro do you even google?

eco master posted...
http://pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index

If you did a web search for your exact topic title instead of making a forum post, you would have found this link and your question would have been answered.

xmlztwins posted...
Google.com

Wow people on this board... seriously.
Signature for rent

User Info: eco master

eco master
3 years ago#12
aHappySacka posted...

But it still invalidates your answer since no one can actually sigh-up, so providing the actual sigh-up link didn't do anything in the end.

But now he can bookmark that link and check it every so often (why the heck did I type nowadays? That doesn't fit at all).

fft_ramza posted...
Wow people on this board... seriously.

Yeah, they apparently have to ask other people to use web search engines for them nowadays. Why, back in MY time, if I wanted to check the gosh darned weather, I looked out the gosh darned window and checked m'self!

But really, when your problem is literally resolved by typing your topic title into a web search bar and is resolved in the first result, then you don't need to make a topic about it. You're not generating discussion, you're making other people do really easy work for you.
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
3 years ago#13
They need to have a massive clearout of members on the PBE, I've rarely played a game on that server that hasn't had people raging, crying and generally being great arguments for abortion.

PBE should be a privilege extended only to the players with the best attitudes so they won't abuse it like so many do.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived