Trundle build tips?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Trundle build tips?

User Info: WebBowser

WebBowser
4 years ago#1
Just picked him up, tried to jungle, didn't fail too hard but I don't know what he likes to build. Guessing FM is core on him. Also, what does he like as a second summoner spell?
Enjoy writing your own stories? Like Pikmin? Want to enter a fully developed world with a blank slate to mold to your hearts content? PM Imboredsoimrest!

User Info: _Yag_

_Yag_
4 years ago#2
I prefer Triforce on him. like triforce/BotRK and tanky make him a huge beast.

as for summoners flash ghost or exhaust all work fine
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P

WebBowser
4 years ago#3
So Triforce and no FM? It seems like Triforce is really expensive for the amount of tanky it gives, though Trundle's Q is spammy enough to make good of sheen procs.
Enjoy writing your own stories? Like Pikmin? Want to enter a fully developed world with a blank slate to mold to your hearts content? PM Imboredsoimrest!

User Info: SupaPowers

SupaPowers
4 years ago#4
He's like Xin Zhao were you only really need 1 damage item.

I like to go Razors -> Mercs -> Giant's Belt -> BotRK or Triforce -> Warmog's/Sunfire/Randuin's/Banshee's/whatever.

Just build whatever you need.

Edit: Also, Iceborn Gauntlet is soooo good on him.
If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
4 years ago#5
I like getting to 40% CDR for dat pillar spam. Makes it a total ***** for the enemy team to teamfight/chase/run when you have near 100% uptime on your pillar.
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert

User Info: Gogandantess100

Gogandantess100
4 years ago#6
attack things
xbl: P2K WARRIOR; Ashe only- lvl 99 13 espers 45 hunts 122333- collecting items
I heard somewhere that Viera can be impregnated by The Wood.-Mir_Vimes

User Info: _Yag_

_Yag_
4 years ago#7
WebBowser posted...
So Triforce and no FM? It seems like Triforce is really expensive for the amount of tanky it gives, though Trundle's Q is spammy enough to make good of sheen procs.

thats the idea, triforce really makes the Q hit like a truck. plus everything it builds from is good for him. just get a giants belt at some point when you're building it if you need more tank and turn it into a warmogs or something later
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P

User Info: Small_appliance

Small_appliance
4 years ago#8
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/trundle-the-most-underrated-champ-in-lol-updated-for-s3-266150

/shamelessplug
Cooler than Freddie Jackson sippin' a milkshake in a snowstorm.

User Info: iPWNtheNoobs

iPWNtheNoobs
4 years ago#9
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/trundle-the-most-underrated-champ-in-lol-updated-for-s3-266150

No offence but, AD runes. His Q has good ratios and resets auto attack.

That build is beyond terrible. Reminded me why I haven't been on mobafire for over 2 years
Trolling is a art

WebBowser
4 years ago#10
So it sounds like I either go Triforce + Merc Treads + tanky tanky tanky or I go FM, Iceborn, Merc Treads, Bulwark, whatever the heck I want for my last 2 items because by now I'm invincible. Btw, I assume skill order is Q > W > E > Q > W > R > max Q > max E > max W? Or do I want to max contaminate before pillar?

*edit* oh, and I still want standard jungle runes, right? Also, when I counterjungle, should I focus on killing the enemy jungle or just taking buffs?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Trundle build tips?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived