I can't last hit as Kayle for ****

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I can't last hit as Kayle for ****

User Info: nissan skyline

nissan skyline
3 years ago#1
I love Kayle and I really do and if experience is supposed to be the best teacher, why can I still not last hit after a year of League? Early on, I find myself missing a chunk of CS and until I get my AS up to over 1.00, I just get frustrated. Once I do get it up, the enemy has at least 40% as much farm as I do and when I try to go in for kills, someone else magically gets it when I had every last ability + Ignite going on right before the last hit.

I just came out of a 54 minute PvP in which I tried going bot with Lux. Couldn't farm while Ez kept harassing me in lane. Lux fed the enemy Ezrael who had a Phantom Dancer before the 15 minute mark and started building AP soon after but things started looking up once the Kassadin who instalocked mid ended up 5/0. Didn't last long as we got picked off one by one while trying to farm/ward until the Kassadin descends into HURR FOCUS EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING. We managed to get an Ace once and even destroyed the 3 lane turrets and inhibitors only to get pushed out by enemy Hecarim + Ezrael just autoattacking everyone to death. I hurled my Q and autoattacked but out of the 19 assists I ended up with from trying to get kills, all but four of them were the result of me failing at last hitting.

Yes, I know BlogFAQs, no one cares, but I'm sick and tired of not being able to win anything just because I can't get something as simple as killing down.
cogito ergo zoom

User Info: WFG_Elitest

WFG_Elitest
3 years ago#2
because you went bot lane with Kayle

oh and i just actually read the whole post now, this has to be a level 15 game
twitch.tv/elitest

User Info: Alom_o_mola

Alom_o_mola
3 years ago#3
practice 1v1 against bots

trust me, it's worth it
Here Comes a New Challenger Blogs - http://marvelvscapcom.wikia.com/wiki/User:Golden_fireburst/HCaNC_Archives
Founder of Top Tier Heroes - Recruits: 6
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I can't last hit as Kayle for ****

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived