is this a bad ez build?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. is this a bad ez build?

User Info: VeeMon

VeeMon
4 years ago#1
I've been watching alot of streams and i've notice alot of the asian streams like to build CD boot/LW/Elder lizard/gauntlets/botrk/muramana on ez.

User Info: edubs

edubs
4 years ago#2
I don't really understand the build. Severe lack of damage and crit, 1 AS item, seems like it wouldn't work well but I have never played ez
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08

VeeMon
4 years ago#3
yeah, I'm just looking at the build and it seems very poke orientated. I wouldn't mind trying it, but i probably get alot of hate on NA server if i didn't go something like BT/PD/LW or something.

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
4 years ago#4
this sounds like my exact ezreal build @_@

User Info: kidcrumb

kidcrumb
4 years ago#5
All of my ADC builds are pretty much the same except for Ashe.

If I play ADC, Ill have 2 Phantoms, 3 Bloodthirsts, and the last item will vary depending on what is needed.

If Im ashe, its basically the same except it has 2 phantoms, 2 bloodthirsts, infin edge, and the last item varys.
HAF 922 - i7 920 Nehalem @ 4.0 Ghz - 12GB DDR3 Patriot 1600mhz - ASUS P6T Deluxe - EVGA GTX 580 3GB - Cooler Master 850W

User Info: albinorhino004

albinorhino004
4 years ago#6
I'm very curious what streams you have been watching that feature ezreal being built this way; do you mind linking it up/VODS
drinking is very bad

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
4 years ago#7
Is Elder Lizard a thing now? I don't get it. I've seen it once...
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116

User Info: SoulknightX0

SoulknightX0
4 years ago#8
kidcrumb posted...
All of my ADC builds are pretty much the same except for Ashe.

If I play ADC, Ill have 2 Phantoms, 3 Bloodthirsts, and the last item will vary depending on what is needed.

If Im ashe, its basically the same except it has 2 phantoms, 2 bloodthirsts, infin edge, and the last item varys.

Anyone with armor or a gapcloser is going to crush you
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bentrey/

VeeMon
4 years ago#9
i've seen it on jaeyoong stream, TPA godhand? was streaming i've seen it a couple of times. and a few other. It just seems to be over there

User Info: FvP

FvP
4 years ago#10
I'll have to try it out
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. is this a bad ez build?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived