Looking at this Ashe in a bronze 5 game right now

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Looking at this Ashe in a bronze 5 game right now

User Info: Gun Sage

Gun Sage
3 years ago#1
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24732252#profile

She's purple side laning with a wukong.

Mid is Lux, top is Voli + Talon

Blue side is Ezreal + Lee sin, Zyra, and then Renekton + nasus.

I really just don't see how these people don't read a guide, aren't given tips on how to play a little bit better, anything.

Anybody want to give this guy a helping hand?
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!

User Info: gallantknight

gallantknight
3 years ago#2
holy **** at over 30 minutes and only 30ish minions. That's only a bit more than a creep a minute...
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
3 years ago#3
It isn't that hard to understand. Probably just kids or not-really-gamers who are literally oblivious or don't care about any of the deeper layers of the game. They don't look at the game beyond the level of, say, Pac-Man. You just walk down the road and try to kill the enemy.
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert

User Info: Eclypse9810

Eclypse9810
3 years ago#4
Looking at the other matches, I'm guessing it's just someone who has a little brother/sister playing on their account from time to time.
Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside.

User Info: FlameLord23

FlameLord23
3 years ago#5
Did she run crit runes, 21/9/0 masteries and steal red buff then get first blood on the mid laner?
Sjokz is my waifu.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Looking at this Ashe in a bronze 5 game right now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived