That feel when every one is "Oh man Akali so fed"... And I just buy pink and win

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. That feel when every one is "Oh man Akali so fed"... And I just buy pink and win

User Info: Walker_Real

Walker_Real
4 years ago#1
Seriously, it's so funny watching people struggle against her invisibility.

It's like they have these big giant claws, and they're sitting on top a tiny rabbit hidden under some grass.

They can use a pink scratcher and move the grass and eat the rabbit, but instead they just sit there like WHAT ON EARTH IS TO BE DONE!

User Info: FreshSushi

FreshSushi
4 years ago#2
That feel when that Panth perma feeds that Akali and you buy a pink and it doesn't matter cause your top Panth has a doran blade and is beyond worthless and should just kill himself after calling top.
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q

User Info: Frosted_Midna

Frosted_Midna
4 years ago#3
I know that feel. I play Lulu support a lot and I always buy pinks when we face Akali. I save one pink for Baron, one for dragon, and I have 2 for Akali in the team fights!

It makes me feel happy when she stealth and I place the pink in her shroud, and transform her into a cat. She is SO cute!
It's more than good, it's alive!
Warning: May contain stone hat pieces http://i.imgur.com/N6v5qZx.jpg

User Info: darkman95

darkman95
4 years ago#4
Walker_Real posted...
Seriously, it's so funny watching people struggle against her invisibility.

It's like they have these big giant claws, and they're sitting on top a tiny rabbit hidden under some grass.

They can use a pink scratcher and move the grass and eat the rabbit, but instead they just sit there like WHAT ON EARTH IS TO BE DONE!

Except the Akali you faught is a baddie, pink wards don't counter Akali. Her shroud is only used for escapes, she should only be escaping if she already did her part. Any Akali that throws a shroud to initiate is horrible and should be banned on the spot. A good Akali gets a triple kill then throws the shroud and escapes, so if a pink ward allows you to kill Akali AFTER she's already ripped your team to shreds there is no point. Seeing Akali doesn't stop her from bursting you from 100-0 in under 1 second.

User Info: EltoniaX

EltoniaX
4 years ago#5
In under 1 second? Impressive
you have some extreme mental instability issues- Lmaokai
I'm a mobile fountain triangle!
Flare the Echidna 4 years ago#6
EltoniaX posted...
In under 1 second? Impressive

hehehehe
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m723279cZx1rna804o1_1280.jpg

User Info: centurion911

centurion911
4 years ago#7
darkman95 posted...
under 1 second.

Xander?
Resident Zac, Vlad, Malphite, Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. That feel when every one is "Oh man Akali so fed"... And I just buy pink and win

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived