I cant stand adcs who get boots first

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I cant stand adcs who get boots first

User Info: ryudo500

ryudo500
3 years ago#1
I literally cannot effin stand it
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS

User Info: Garion107

Garion107
3 years ago#2
Not even in your boots?

User Info: kidcrumb

kidcrumb
3 years ago#3
Why? I mean, I agree. I dont usually get boots until my third item. Lets you get that early BT/IE and pahntom. Easy 2 kills then you get boots.
HAF 922 - i7 920 Nehalem @ 4.0 Ghz - 12GB DDR3 Patriot 1600mhz - ASUS P6T Deluxe - EVGA GTX 580 3GB - Cooler Master 850W

User Info: matrix0523

matrix0523
3 years ago#4
Only person I start boots on anymore is TF.
GT: Chauvanistic - Only good player on gamefaqs - UMvC3 - Wesker - Doom - Strider - P4A - Teddie- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7-8Q2kTe4 - 2:50

ryudo500
3 years ago#5
if you start boots on an ad first. you immediately are saying that you are a bad player.

you get boots first if you dont want to do early dmg...its so bad. any adc main will tell you its horrible
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS

User Info: Pyrizzla

Pyrizzla
3 years ago#6
ryudo500 posted...
if you start boots on an ad first. you immediately are saying that you are a bad player.

you get boots first if you dont want to do early dmg...its so bad. any adc main will tell you its horrible

When I see boots on the enemy ADC I smile big time because I cant remember the last good ADC i played that started boots
Lol: Pyrizzla Main: Riven, Renekton, Diana, MF, Olaf, Vayne, Leona - Slowly battling ELO HELL
Official Alucard of the Gamefaqs Board

ryudo500
3 years ago#7
Pyrizzla posted...
ryudo500 posted...

When I see boots on the enemy ADC I smile big time because I cant remember the last good ADC i played that started boots

ya but usually, their on my team.

sigh
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS

User Info: DiplomacySC

DiplomacySC
3 years ago#8
matrix0523 posted...
Only person I start boots on anymore is TF.

For me it's TF for early roaming, and depending on the lane matchup, some of the ranged tops (Teemo, Nidalee, Kayle).

User Info: Darkyellow327

Darkyellow327
3 years ago#9
That's funny because I can't stand ADC's that rush Doran's Blade and then proceed to get poked to 20% health with no chance to regen their health or dodge skill shots. Looking at every Caitlyn player ever.
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle

User Info: iXCelticXi

iXCelticXi
3 years ago#10
I see some of the really good asian AD players do it on stream from time to time. I never do it though.
LoL IGN: Greedy
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I cant stand adcs who get boots first

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived