Can someone post me some Lulu vids

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Can someone post me some Lulu vids

User Info: ryudo500

ryudo500
4 years ago#1
of some pros playing her? ones in the past year or so. I have to tune her up and wanted to watch some of her vids just to see how she plays
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS

ryudo500
4 years ago#2
bump
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS

User Info: breakfastramen

breakfastramen
4 years ago#3
In before "let me google that for you" link.

I'm curious too though. I love Lulu, but at my poop level of skill, my gold-starved damage plus my ADC's inability-to-farm-well damage can't really do much to win lane against an unconventional duo bot kill lane or something. I like support, but I'm beginning to think that having a traditional support who won't hurt much by mid game is just a liability unless I'm playing with people who can farm and communicate. I communicate like crazy, but my mechanics stink and I have a hard time farming well.

So I'm sure that a lot of Lulu's playmaking ability is untapped at lower levels. To a certain extent, I don't know how helpful watching pro Lulu videos would be if I can't depend on teammates to read a play that I might set up.

Finally, one thing I've noticed watching the LCS streams is that the team with Lulu support loses a frightening amount. I just watch every now and then, so I'm sure it's just coincidence. All that being said, though, I like this thread and I wanted to bump it, which is why I posted. Ha.

User Info: Hadokenzero11

Hadokenzero11
4 years ago#4
This is all you need to know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysletV40Wrk
I will not change my signature until Zone of the Enders 3 is released. Started July 18, 2010
Official Amaterasu of the SMT IV Board.

ryudo500
4 years ago#5
youtube sucks. doesn't have what i want.

All videos are 2 years old and no pros have their videos uploaded
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS

User Info: mantana888

mantana888
4 years ago#6
LOD might have some.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.

ryudo500
4 years ago#7
mantana888 posted...
LOD might have some.

thx, will look
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Can someone post me some Lulu vids

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived