Any good tournament replays of a good example as to why Hecarim is overpowered?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Any good tournament replays of a good example as to why Hecarim is overpowered?

User Info: morlock30

morlock30
4 years ago#1
Please give link. :) I'm currently practicing hec and I need some sample so I could get the general idea of what to do with him and what to build in diferent situations.

User Info: pectus_umbra

pectus_umbra
4 years ago#2
He's not overpowered. He's a snowballing jungler. His early game and clear is fairly weak more so with nerfs he's already suffered, and pre-six ganks are only okay. however, if you can pull off good plays, then you can transition into a hell of a good initiator.
Tired of photobucket and imageshack? Ask me about dropbox.

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
4 years ago#3
He's weak early on and prone to being counterjungled which is why he isn't used in competitive play. He's far better in non-organized play where he can get fed and snowball.
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/j8p5fA8.png

User Info: ssj4supervegeta

ssj4supervegeta
4 years ago#4
are you trying to figure out why hec is "op" in solo Q by looking at tournament play?
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Any good tournament replays of a good example as to why Hecarim is overpowered?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived