i play soraka as an agressive support....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. i play soraka as an agressive support....

User Info: Beech_tibs

Beech_tibs
4 years ago#1
Does this work cause I'm in wood tier or is her aa, silence and heal buff very helpful in an aggressive lane?

What I've changed from passive sorraka is getting a level of q early, and getting mag pen or flat attack Marks and been running tank runes leaving my gp5 to my masterys and gp5 items

This limits my gold, but makes our lane a death sentence to anyone but a Leo or thresh

It makes sense if you think of her heal as a buff not just a heal
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=1420553#post1420553

User Info: AtomicCanolli

AtomicCanolli
4 years ago#2
I play pretty much every support aggressively in plat 3 and it still works for me. As long as you know your matchup and communicate with your ADC (who hopefully isn't a moron) you can run pretty much anybody support and play them however you want.
tsm are the homies and now i'm under tsm so now we like a gang of super good videogamers and homies

User Info: Darksteel

Darksteel
4 years ago#3
I feel that if you wanted an aggressive support there are better choices
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. i play soraka as an agressive support....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived