elise is still kinda op

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. elise is still kinda op

User Info: xSighx

xSighx
3 years ago#1
i was doing a 1v1 with a friend, me on riven, him on elise.

i pretty much just had to rush hexdrinker, a few rejuv beads, and farm. even then, i went 1-3 because elise is crazy difficult to survive dives from. lost a turret early, out farmed her and maxed shield (e) first for last hitting, and really struggled to survive.

But...then I finished Tiamat and 100-0'd her with no issues :D

anyway, im going to be trying Elise top lane again. I kind of forgot about her (wasn't she nerfed?) but man, is laning against her a *****.

User Info: JennaTahlia

JennaTahlia
3 years ago#2
Hey, riveting tale son of my father
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton

User Info: PhoenixNine

PhoenixNine
3 years ago#3
JennaTahlia posted...
Hey, riveting tale son of my father

rivening
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~

User Info: g-cube_masta

g-cube_masta
3 years ago#4
don't max your shield

that's why you couldn't trade with her

riven is one of the harder match-ups for elise because she can tool you levels 1-5 before you have the mana to fight back properly. At least for me.
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png

User Info: xSighx

xSighx
3 years ago#5
g-cube_masta posted...
don't max your shield

riven is one of the harder match-ups for elise because she can tool you levels 1-5 before you have the mana to fight back properly. At least for me.

what do you think i should do differently to win the matchup earlier? just try to go all in as often as possible and max W for the burst?

User Info: lcodecl

lcodecl
3 years ago#6
xSighx posted...
g-cube_masta posted...
don't max your shield

what do you think i should do differently to win the matchup earlier? just try to go all in as often as possible and max W for the burst?

I think the proper way to all in her would be to max Q first and Then W. I remember reading that getting Q to level 2 the damage doubles. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
LoL: CapnDrewsky
XBL: xHomeslicex

User Info: SorrySleeping

SorrySleeping
3 years ago#7
^No but very close. 30-->55 each hit.

Also Elise got buffed this patch. Not being able to start out with 9Pots/2Wards or 13Pots is a huge nerf trying to fight her.
~{Always Sleeping}~

User Info: wantfastcars

wantfastcars
3 years ago#8
In the PBE her spiderform no longer grants bonus resistances though

That ought to help
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD

User Info: Subkawa

Subkawa
3 years ago#9
I thought that they nerfed her Human Form a bit to encourage more risky play with her Spider Form. :< I guess not anymore.
What to put in this here signature, hmmm.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. elise is still kinda op

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived