The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Whose your go to "I need a win" champ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Whose your go to "I need a win" champ?

User Info: Kc_King

Kc_King
3 years ago#41
Swain

User Info: JaggiJumper

JaggiJumper
3 years ago#42
RyeRye33 posted...
HMandACFan posted...
For Twisted Treeline, Gangplank. His small-map presence and early team fight capabilities are amazing. I can't remember the last 3v3 I lost as GP. But my main go-to (Summoner's Rift) is Zyra. As long as I don't get hard countered mid, it's gg. It's so fun to burst down the mid champion using Ignite but not my ult, then mosey on down bot and pick up another 2 kills for the team, using my ult. And even if I don't do that well in the laning phase, Zyra has amazing utility in team fights and does quite a bit of damage with no AP. I can even start building support (especially if our "support" sucked and doesn't ward or builds AP) and just kinda be an awesome unintentional mid- to- late-game support. Not to mention, support Zyra in bot lane is just free kills. Also, when I'm playing with a low-level or inexperienced friend against intermediate bots, I play Zyra if I wanna win (even if I'm support)-- just in case.

thank you for understanding the power that is zyra

Price_Of_Fame posted...
Zyra goddess
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. Games I'm playing, MH3U, LoL, CSGO, Super Hexagon, DAYZ
http://i.imgur.com/DvgxfeX.jpg http://i.imgur.com/a4FS1pt.gif

User Info: MajorHoppy

MajorHoppy
3 years ago#43
Vladimir is my go to champion in general so I can't say that I don't practice with him enough.
Also, if I' m playing bot lane, I take usually take Blightcrystal Varus.
I just cant sit any other way than this. If I sit the way other people do, my reasoning ability drops by 40%.

User Info: Final_Hatsamu

Final_Hatsamu
3 years ago#44
Karthus is always the right answer.

M-8 "I turn the tide, by choosing to abide"
1Cross + 3Nails = 4given

User Info: styrrr

styrrr
3 years ago#45
Blitzcrank.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372 8526 8441

User Info: Quetzalma

Quetzalma
3 years ago#46
Swain

I almost never lost my lane with him, and he's actually a champ that can carry a game, as long as the other lanes haven't fed much..

User Info: Maurith

Maurith
3 years ago#47
Bankplank if I'm in a "SCREW YOU ALL" mood.

Otherwise: Orianna
LoL: Rengar, Syndra, Irelia, Orianna, Janna, Sona, Ahri, Ezreal, Rumble, Fizz, Volibear, Lissandra, Twitch, Nunu, Amumu

User Info: TwoShensGG

TwoShensGG
3 years ago#48
Captain Teemo on duty!

User Info: xFAQMARIx

xFAQMARIx
3 years ago#49
DIANA
Megaman star force 3 BlackAce FC: 4340-1136-3105

User Info: Aezur

Aezur
3 years ago#50
It used to be annie, but whatever they did to her when they changed her model/voice ruined that for me.
My music is a pillar upon which whole worlds have been built.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Whose your go to "I need a win" champ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived