who should i buy next Lissandra or Elise?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. who should i buy next Lissandra or Elise?

User Info: SirNovacaine

SirNovacaine
3 years ago#1
i have a healthy number of jungle top and mid chars, who should i buy next lissandra or elise? they both look interesting, and players of both or either got any opinions on em?
Gamertag: Uk II Tweed
Playing: Borderlands 2 - Level 36 Gunzerker

User Info: lordlugia_rocks

lordlugia_rocks
3 years ago#2
I play (main) both of them and imo I'd have to go with Elise.

Elise is a lot more versatile and she doesn't have as many counters as Lissy. Lissy's not bad, in-fact she's pretty good, but her playstyle is pretty confused at the moment. Her kit is like that of a tanky initiator, yet she's a squishy backline mage which can be pretty confusing. Overall Elise is the better choice due to her damage output and her versatility.
Official Shiftry of the B/W Boards!
Pokemon Black FC: 2709-1474-4073

User Info: XxMistahKrazyxX

XxMistahKrazyxX
3 years ago#3
lordlugia_rocks posted...
I play (main) both of them...

I like when people say they main a champ that hasn't even been out for a full week

User Info: _HeX

_HeX
3 years ago#4
XxMistahKrazyxX posted...
lordlugia_rocks posted...
I play (main) both of them...

I like when people say they main a champ that hasn't even been out for a full week

if you continued to read the rest of his post you'd realize he is a hardcore fanboy.

lol
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

User Info: Klobzi

Klobzi
3 years ago#5
Elise is getting nerfed soon, her bonus armor in Spider form will be removed. This will make her a pretty bad jungler and her top won't be as good as it was before as well.

Lissandra; I have no idea. I'm actually looking to get her myself too. I don't know if she's good though.

User Info: SirNovacaine

SirNovacaine
3 years ago#6
im aware that elise is gonna get a nerf, which sucks alot, but i thought shed still be good. i think ill get liss and just stick it out.
Gamertag: Uk II Tweed
Playing: Borderlands 2 - Level 36 Gunzerker

User Info: Koolnerd12

Koolnerd12
3 years ago#7
I main Lissandra and I'm awesome with her, and by Main I mean I have played her in like 10 games

User Info: megamanzero1000

megamanzero1000
3 years ago#8
I main lissandra 50+ games, she's definitely way more fun.

User Info: thedarklordx3

thedarklordx3
3 years ago#9
don't buy a character who's getting nerfed until you know how the nerf affects them
League of Legends IGN: devilkingx - add me and play with me
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. who should i buy next Lissandra or Elise?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived