"Mid doesn't get any help, unless there is a jungle."

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. "Mid doesn't get any help, unless there is a jungle."

User Info: iXCelticXi

iXCelticXi
3 years ago#11
TheSteelPhoenix posted...
Bhellium posted...
yes people are stupid

Just going to go out on a limb and guess you're pre-30.

I'm confused. How does someone go straight to the post button after clicking on the topic?

Like, it isn't that I mean "Oh why would someone do that", I mean, HOW? Like don't your eye's just accidently read a little of the message after you click it? Like just from peripheral vision, shouldn't you see a little of it?

loling atm xD too real
LoL IGN: Greedy

User Info: sabeta_sama

sabeta_sama
3 years ago#12
Take everything anyone says pre-30 with a grain of salt, and if its pre-20 then don't trust them at all.
Read some guides, watch some pros, you'll probably still lose quite a few games since you don't have a handle on mechanical skill, but just by learning as much as you can now, it will help in the long run.
Official Gardevoir of the Pokemon X Message Boards

User Info: iXCelticXi

iXCelticXi
3 years ago#13
sabeta_sama posted...
Take everything anyone says pre-30 with a grain of salt, and if its pre-20 then don't trust them at all.
Read some guides, watch some pros, you'll probably still lose quite a few games since you don't have a handle on mechanical skill, but just by learning as much as you can now, it will help in the long run.

Take everything most anyone says with a grain of salt - even this. Think for yourself. If it sounds dumb, it probably is.
LoL IGN: Greedy

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
3 years ago#14
OMG

i look silly
can't a guy skip the first sentence?
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
http://www.learner.org/interactives/dynamicearth/images/new_map.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. "Mid doesn't get any help, unless there is a jungle."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived