Why is Viktor considered bad by most players?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why is Viktor considered bad by most players?

User Info: SirWozzel

SirWozzel
4 years ago#1
I picked him up and he is tons of fun to play and decent damage and good crowd control.
I don't understand why people try to report me just for picking Viktor? I didn't feed or anything I was just reported for playing him.
Poppy is sane. She just wants revenge. Kinda like Batman, but with a huge hammer.
Steam ID: SirWozzel

User Info: Bucky854

Bucky854
4 years ago#2
because they are bad with him

User Info: lightdragoon88

lightdragoon88
4 years ago#3
Cause they don't want to join the glorious evolution.
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7BrWKG.png

User Info: wantfastcars

wantfastcars
4 years ago#4
I haven't played him, but probably because he has super-long cooldowns. Or so I hear.
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD

User Info: KarmicDragon1

KarmicDragon1
4 years ago#5
I'm thinking of picking him up as I need to extend my pool of ap mids.
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt

User Info: Mastadi

Mastadi
4 years ago#6
Oh hey, he picked a champion who isn't very popular. Must be a troll.
I would use a nude male mod with equipable underwear just so I can enchant a pair of magical boxers. - Nexus_Nocturnal.

SirWozzel
4 years ago#7
He is really good though I was playing him support with a buddy in duo and we shut down a draven thresh lane with gravity field alone. They were not even bad they just couldn't handle viktor.
Poppy is sane. She just wants revenge. Kinda like Batman, but with a huge hammer.

SirWozzel
4 years ago#8
wantfastcars posted...
I haven't played him, but probably because he has super-long cooldowns. Or so I hear.

His Q is not to bad ~8 at max level with no cdr, W is ~15, and E is ~10. If you get a but of cdr he is a trading monster. you can just QE and walk away, you get a shield so its free harass if they are not quick enough.

User Info: Black_Assassin

Black_Assassin
4 years ago#9
His augments could use a third tier upgrade.

I wouldn't say he's bad in any case.
lowercase

User Info: easymodexz

easymodexz
4 years ago#10
He has short range and his primary CC (W) does not take effect immediately.

Also, his Q has a delay on the shield. The result is that he tends to trade poorly and be vulnerable in team fights.

He's a solid champ but somewhat awkward to actually execute effectively.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why is Viktor considered bad by most players?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived