Just played Ahri vs Nasus

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Just played Ahri vs Nasus

User Info: FlorenceLights

FlorenceLights
4 years ago#1
Early game I AAd him as much as I could and combo'd him whenever it was possible, but it didn't matter because with his lifesteal quints + passive he just healed everything back. He maxed E and pushed lane hard (I could counterpush but never push it all the way to his turret) and his maxed E dealt more initial damage to me (i.e. I ran out of it/avoided it asap) than any of my pitiful harass did to him. He could never kill me or anything and I could kite him easily but the problem was that it was essentially a free farm lane for him. You're supposed to shut him down early but it's hard when he starts with a ridiculous amount of sustain and tankiness and ignores you. Jungler intervention might have worked but my jungler was preoccupied bot.

What can I do as a squishy AP caster mid vs Nasus in order to shut him down before he starts 1v3ing my team?

Edit: and he rushed a chalice, making things even worse
Edit #2: when I got 6 I actually could burst him down reasonably low, but then he popped his ult and we ended up at about even health %s and it was back to normal

User Info: Milkydragon102

Milkydragon102
4 years ago#2
An early gank would probably have worked wonders but hoping for a good gank in a random game is like hoping for it to start raining malt liquor.

EDIT: In short, nothing. Deal with it.
TAAAAAAARKUSSSS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbHtRggFsNA&feature=related
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Just played Ahri vs Nasus

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived