Skin question?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: heysteave

heysteave
4 years ago#1
I want to get my friend the new morgana skin coming out and ive been saving for aatrox. I have 2047 rp and i was going to get the aatrox bundle but since i want to get my friend the skin i guess ill get aatrox with ip and just buy his skin seperate. I was wondering how much the skins were going to be since ive seen the price go up on a bunch of skins. Does anyone know how much there both going to be?

User Info: megadude1

megadude1
4 years ago#2
probably 975 each for the skins. MAYBE 1350 for morgana depending on sounds.
Dat below average bad league playing ASIAN
Watch my stream twitch.tv/megasmeagles

User Info: Eclypse9810

Eclypse9810
4 years ago#3
If the morg skin is getting a new voiceover, it'll be legendary and 1850. 1350 otherwise.
Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside.

User Info: heysteave

heysteave
4 years ago#4
fudge alright ill probably just have to put 5 bucks on. Thanx for the help though

User Info: infinitexx

infinitexx
4 years ago#5
megadude1 posted...
probably 975 each for the skins. MAYBE 1350 for morgana depending on sounds.

Just based on the model and particles I'd think it 1350 minimum. It'd be a pleasant surprise were it 975, which I couldn't see them doing unless it's at a promo price for the server release.
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.

User Info: Maurith

Maurith
4 years ago#6
Aatrox's skin we know nothing about other than name. Most release skins are 975 though....most.
As for Morgana, again, not known, though we have seen a lot of new spell effects which probably means 1350 by today's standards 9_9

Still don't see how the hell they can justify upping Frost Blade Irelia, when she has barely anything new while others like Dragonwing Corki are saturated in new effects :/

Who knows, Morg might be 975.
LoL: Syndra, Irelia, Orianna, Janna, Rengar, Sona, Ahri, Ezreal, Rumble, Fizz, Volibear, Lissandra, Kha'Zix, Nunu, Amumu, Tristana

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived