is league hurting the us future? notes from a pc bang

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. is league hurting the us future? notes from a pc bang

User Info: EscaSyra

EscaSyra
3 years ago#11
Let's go to your country and watch as the same thing happens. There are idiots everywhere. There are good people everywhere.

And yes, kids are stupid.
LoL IGN: CakeEsco
PSN: CougheeCake

User Info: Gevauden

Gevauden
3 years ago#12
sesshomaru_55 posted...
I blame parents.

Same these kids have no manners and no respect it's embarrassing and they all feel entitled and when they get hit by reality gg.
LOL ign - Gonk

User Info: Xade76

Xade76
3 years ago#13
You saw a particular group of kids acting like idiots. That means we're ALL idiots.
http://tinyurl.com/a7bj4rp
My Top 5: Tetris Attack!, EarthBound, Yoshi's Island, Donkey Kong Country 2, and Dark Souls

User Info: infinitexx

infinitexx
3 years ago#14
It's FightingBoar, stop acting like this really happened.
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.

User Info: FightingBoar

FightingBoar
3 years ago#15
Xade76 posted...
You saw a particular group of kids acting like idiots. That means we're ALL idiots.
i went to multiple places since i didnt like the environment and saw the same things happening.

User Info: BurnumMaster

BurnumMaster
3 years ago#16
pc bang? is this a new site from bang bros, cause it would explain why they were yelling and red in the face.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BurnumMaster-1464/hero/2935592
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. is league hurting the us future? notes from a pc bang

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived