How do you lane against Jayce?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How do you lane against Jayce?

User Info: pinkpantherfan5

pinkpantherfan5
4 years ago#21
Irelia works pretty good, he jumps you you press W and stun him and then jump to him once he knocks you back.
i dont like my username. so please just call me Mark
"Always 1A" Minigun. TI3 LETS GO.

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
4 years ago#22
Never beaten a good Nasus. He eventually just ignores you until he feels like going for the kill. You've got until his first B to win lane.

God help you if it's a Ghost Dog.
Standby for original and insightful thoughts.

User Info: darkwing1232

darkwing1232
4 years ago#23
Bhellium posted...
Never beaten a good Nasus. He eventually just ignores you until he feels like going for the kill. You've got until his first B to win lane.

God help you if it's a Ghost Dog.

Pretty much this. As Nasus, once I get a shroud its GG against a Jayce. I run 9/0/21 with full tank rune page. 3% run speed+wither+ghost means a Jayce can hammer me away all he wants, I'll still be on top of him with an ult just bonking the crap out of him.

User Info: od361

od361
4 years ago#24
Like someone else said, champs with good sustain like Cho, Nunu can outlast Jayce
Miami Heat- Making Them Rage One Person At A Time
New Orleans Pelicans- Waiting on Ben Mclemore

User Info: infinitexx

infinitexx
4 years ago#25
Bring lube.
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How do you lane against Jayce?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived