So there was a topic a couple weeks ago

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So there was a topic a couple weeks ago

User Info: FlameLord23

FlameLord23
4 years ago#1
I can't remember the title and I tried searching for it. Someone did a study of how many CS you could get in 10 minutes. Does anyone have a link to that? Cause I believe according to that study, I should be in gold WHILE fighting someone. Even though its a bot. The whole thing was "CS for 10 minutes how many do you get?"

Pls gamefaqs I <3 all you nerds!
All these League girls... Where my B-words with B-cups?
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths

User Info: TohruAdachi

TohruAdachi
4 years ago#2
FlameLord23 posted...
I can't remember the title and I tried searching for it. Someone did a study of how many CS you could get in 10 minutes. Does anyone have a link to that? Cause I believe according to that study, I should be in gold WHILE fighting someone. Even though its a bot. The whole thing was "CS for 10 minutes how many do you get?"

Pls gamefaqs I <3 all you nerds!

Just go to league of legend wikia and type in farming,there's an chart.

User Info: LinkinparkTNT

LinkinparkTNT
4 years ago#3
Here you are kind sir: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/66393002
What is Zapdos? Please don't spoil the game for me cuz I never completed the main quest." - halofan9912

FlameLord23
4 years ago#4
I believe I was Gold the game I was asking about with a bot on the other team.

It's pretty embarrassing. I'm silver at best in terms of skill ATM, overall.

User Info: SoulknightX0

SoulknightX0
4 years ago#5
ur cs mechanics can be good but I'm assuming your ability to lead and push a team to victory is not up to par
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bentrey/

FlameLord23
4 years ago#6
SoulknightX0 posted...
ur cs mechanics can be good but I'm assuming your ability to lead and push a team to victory is not up to par

Mostly the carry part. I play mostly jungle and support so my mechanics at other roles aren't the greatest. I do always work on my CS when I'm not either of those roles, which has become more frequent. I just hit 77 no interference. I played brand and didn't use abilities until the last minute. I went 9/3/5 the other day and I couldn't carry. Left lane 5/0/3, recalled, then took mid turret, drag, top inner, and grabbed 4 kills before recalling 5 minutes later. But the rest of the team sucked, other than my support. Ironically he was last pick, I was fourth pick.

Then again I've heard it over and over, you can't carry from ADC and I believe it. You can't in solo queue. In organized groups you can.

User Info: zeppelin312

zeppelin312
4 years ago#7
107 in pure lane creeps

farming wraiths/wolves/etc. can get you more

FlameLord23
4 years ago#8
I'm not good enough for that. But based on his research I should be in gold. And I'm stuck in bronze. el0h3ll.

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
4 years ago#9
I think that survey really just proved that Dartkun lies.
Standby for original and insightful thoughts.

FlameLord23
4 years ago#10
Wait wasn't that common knowledge?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So there was a topic a couple weeks ago

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived