split-pushing seems to make everyone angry in solo queue

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. split-pushing seems to make everyone angry in solo queue

User Info: Shuriko

Shuriko
3 years ago#1
i primarily play split-pushing tops such as tryndamere and teemo and people always seem to get really buttmad when i win lane and split-push and then they lose 4v4

i mean do they want me to team fight as these champions or something?
http://i.imgur.com/afuZgFv.jpg

User Info: ShyGuySay

ShyGuySay
3 years ago#2
SoloQ doesn't know what split-pushing is, or how to counter it, or how to ignore it, or that it exists.
Worst LoL Player NA.

User Info: xSighx

xSighx
3 years ago#3
ShyGuySay posted...
SoloQ doesn't know what split-pushing is, or how to counter it, or how to ignore it, or that it exists.

qft

i say "pressure bot but don't engage, once they send someone to stop me ill teleport bot and we can dive"

they hear "initiate a 4v5 under their turret and give draven a quadra kill"

this is why i hate playing shen XD

User Info: ezekiel702

ezekiel702
3 years ago#4
xSighx posted...
ShyGuySay posted...

qft

i say "pressure bot but don't engage, once they send someone to stop me ill teleport bot and we can dive"

they hear "initiate a 4v5 under their turret and give draven a quadra kill"

this is why i hate playing shen XD

Haha so true.

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
3 years ago#5
Split pushing seems to work wonders for me. Twice I had games where our bot lane was doing badly. I started pushing top hard and with all the attention I attracted, our ADC ended up going Legendary due to a lack of pressure on bot.
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...

User Info: iCurious

iCurious
3 years ago#6
People actually get mad at me when I split push. I mean people on my own team that is. nevermind that I take 3 towers and an inhib. All that matters was that I wasn't there for that teamfight where we lost one tower.
? ? ?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. split-pushing seems to make everyone angry in solo queue

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived