Do vladimar really need his ult at 6?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Do vladimar really need his ult at 6?

User Info: Ky_Kisky

Ky_Kisky
4 years ago#1
I usually just max out my Q or E first.

Why would I need it during laning? Team fights don't break out until later and it's a waste if your not going in for the kill. If you don't have no kill protential, aren't you just gonna sit on it?

I usually get it at lvl 7 but I that's just me. Never had to use it during 6-9.

User Info: BirdFluFTW

BirdFluFTW
4 years ago#2
even if your 100% not going for kills against your lane opponent, its worth the point for ganks, if they tower dive you, or 2v2 jungler counter ganks. A whole lot more than an extra point in E
if athletes can't take steroids, shouldn't models not be photoshopped?

User Info: Tekutso

Tekutso
4 years ago#3
Lol
Don Mattrick and co. XBONED me so now I'm on a Cerny Journey to BASED SONY to beg forgiveness from LORD Jack Tretton

User Info: princemarth23

princemarth23
4 years ago#4
Is this serious? He gains a lot from his ultimate. The only times you wouldn't need to get points in your ult would be playing Jayce or Janna or something (who does want at least 1 point).

User Info: MonkeymooXD

MonkeymooXD
4 years ago#5
Does Vlad really need AP? A Bloodthirster seems much more fitting.

Ky_Kisky
4 years ago#6
..... Flame away.

Just a question you trolls..

User Info: _HeX

_HeX
4 years ago#7
Situational I guess. If you're not getting camped or haven't even seen any gank attempts in your lane and your lane opponent isn't steamrolling you I guess you could wait a level to take it.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Ky_Kisky
4 years ago#8
_HeX posted...
Situational I guess. If you're not getting camped or haven't even seen any gank attempts in your lane and your lane opponent isn't steamrolling you I guess you could wait a level to take it.

Really now!! Your gonna be getting ganked from lvl 1 for the rest of laning. You think 6 is anything special? Sure they'll come, it'd be more dangerous without the 6.

But if anyone's ever played Vlad, they would know Q takes top prority. Always max out Q ASAP.

User Info: Nykza

Nykza
4 years ago#9
I'd rather have another ability which deals damage over getting a little more damage on another ability.
http://i.imgur.com/w2Ni4.jpg

User Info: _HeX

_HeX
4 years ago#10
Ky Kisky posted...
_HeX posted...

Really now!! Your gonna be getting ganked from lvl 1 for the rest of laning. You think 6 is anything special? Sure they'll come, it'd be more dangerous without the 6.

But if anyone's ever played Vlad, they would know Q takes top prority. Always max out Q ASAP.

R amplifies all your damage and can get you a kill or even two if you get tower dived, so at most it's situational and not something I would skip out on every time. Certain champs want to go all in on you as soon as they hit 6.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Do vladimar really need his ult at 6?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived