Jayce vs. Diana mid

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Jayce vs. Diana mid

User Info: Theivey3

Theivey3
3 years ago#1
Who wins? My money is on Jayce.
http://i.imgur.com/Pg5EG.jpg
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/theivey3 | LoL IGN: Vulcane

User Info: g-cube_masta

g-cube_masta
3 years ago#2
Assuming equal skill I think it mainly depends on if Jayce gets a Hexdrinker and/or Mercury's Treads.

Jayce's commonly go super glass and can usually get away with it, but Diana is very good at sticking to targets and doing a lot of damage. Early laning Jayce will definitely get a lead. From there, though, Diana can burst him after 6 if he isn't careful with his itemization.

Diana's itemization will naturally include health from Doran's Rings and armor from Armguard.

I'd say Jayce is favored but it is a close match up post 6.

User Info: darkwing1232

darkwing1232
3 years ago#3
as long as she can survive til 6, she can do some major poke harassment with her gap closer. Q>R>W>E, then get hammered away and R again and then walk away.

User Info: Kadabra025

Kadabra025
3 years ago#4
Jayce wins.
Redskins and Arsenal fan for life.
Lolskins

User Info: AznJudge

AznJudge
3 years ago#5
I've beat 3-5 Jayces in Platinum with Diana.
Pre-6, it's a farm lane, use your W to shield
Post - 6 you destroy him, assuming no jungler assistance, after you get Armguard (Rush it, no dorans)
Xbox Live GT:Pz PaulyD; League of Legends : DAS BOAR (Platinum); Steam: EbilElrond / Elrondel SMITE: Elrond; Guild Wars 2 : Elrondel

User Info: g-cube_masta

g-cube_masta
3 years ago#6
AznJudge posted...
I've beat 3-5 Jayces in Platinum with Diana.
Pre-6, it's a farm lane, use your W to shield
Post - 6 you destroy him, assuming no jungler assistance, after you get Armguard (Rush it, no dorans)

I like starting cloth, getting 1 doran's and then finishing armguard. I feel the mana regen from doran's helps a lot and the health is nice to have.

Also I get 2 points in W before maxing Q.

Looks like WQWEQR

lv1 you can start q or w just depends but I like the shield to just let me shrug off poke and last hit.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Jayce vs. Diana mid

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived