I Used to be a good support... Wth happened?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I Used to be a good support... Wth happened?

User Info: HappyDude69

HappyDude69
4 years ago#1
So in my rise to 30 I used to play ALOT of support. It was always open and I found making plays preferable to getting a good KDA. Then after 30 I started to focus on mid and jungling. Problem being, now I'm getting back into support, I suck hard.

My thresh is useless, I only land like 60% of my hooks during a good game. And my kayle just seems like I throw my life away over and over. I still make plays for sure, but I'm not sure if they're not good enough or just not noticed by my team.

So what should I do to get back into the swing of support? New champions? Treat all the ADC's I play with as bad? And advice would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.
"if i was a women i would kill myself so i would never have the chance to sleep with you" ~Cloneslayer

User Info: Blarg92

Blarg92
4 years ago#2
Isn't 60% hooks enough to win a game easily? You should only need to land one to win your lane. Maybe you're grabbing the wrong targets?
Michael, I did nothing. I did absolutely nothing and it was everything that I thought it could be.~Office Space

User Info: HappyDude69

HappyDude69
4 years ago#3
Blarg92 posted...
Isn't 60% hooks enough to win a game easily? You should only need to land one to win your lane. Maybe you're grabbing the wrong targets?

That's entirely possible. I think the big problem with laning is now that I'm in a higher mmr, the lanes are a lot tougher. But I'm unable to coordinate well with my lane partner.
"if i was a women i would kill myself so i would never have the chance to sleep with you" ~Cloneslayer

User Info: JackDaniels1964

JackDaniels1964
4 years ago#4
Blarg92 posted...

i have a 90% grab chance as blitz, but i mostly grab tanks
Who has swagger?
I has swagger, i swagg :^()

User Info: Dolethor

Dolethor
4 years ago#5
Kayle isn't a support.
Frankly my Dear... let's get married again.

User Info: Kirbix

Kirbix
4 years ago#6
I'm tagging this, because I've asked the same question (although admittedly I was never good to begin with) and so far no one has provided solid advice.
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus

User Info: Nykza

Nykza
4 years ago#7
Your opponents probably just got better imo
http://i.imgur.com/w2Ni4.jpg

User Info: iXCelticXi

iXCelticXi
4 years ago#8
Dolethor posted...
Kayle isn't a support.

Ummm.
LoL IGN: Greedy

User Info: Tekunin

Tekunin
4 years ago#9
As Thresh it's not about how many grabs. It's the important ones. Ganks and catching the ADC when the support is separated is key. I barely use Q. Enemy forgets about it and quickkly remembers when the opportunity shows up.
In Soviet Matrix, Spoon Bends You!

User Info: KrKABUT0

KrKABUT0
4 years ago#10
iXCelticXi posted...
Dolethor posted...
Kayle isn't a support.

Ummm.

Kayle is godawful as a support and doesn't deserve to be tagged as one.
Walking the path of heaven, the man who will rule everything.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I Used to be a good support... Wth happened?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived