I just witnessed my first penta.... and I was the one who made it happen. :(

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I just witnessed my first penta.... and I was the one who made it happen. :(

User Info: Kurumiee

Kurumiee
3 years ago#1
This very pro Katarina was slaughtering everyone on my team in a matter of seconds, then I jumped in and we both killed each other, but I guess she was sooner because the penta still counted.

Do you still remember the first time you witnessed a penta kill? What happened?

User Info: random_blah

random_blah
3 years ago#2
I'm pretty sure you get the penta even if you die. I've seen a dead Malzahar get a triple from space AIDs.

First penta I saw was a 28/0 wukong dive me then kill my team while they CC-chained taric.
http://i.imgur.com/6rJbW.jpg

User Info: InNox534

InNox534
3 years ago#3
random_blah posted...
I'm pretty sure you get the penta even if you die. I've seen a dead Malzahar get a triple from space AIDs.

First penta I saw was a 28/0 wukong dive me then kill my team while they CC-chained taric.

I laughed harder than I should have.

User Info: boredum555

boredum555
3 years ago#4
Hmm.. so far I have seen 5 or so penta's. One of which I helped a Galio on ARAM get when playing Sej, and the other 4 was when our team had someone dive in and slaughter everyone under baron/dragon/turret.

I believe the Galio one was the first time though.

User Info: wantfastcars

wantfastcars
3 years ago#5
boredum555 posted...
Hmm.. so far I have seen 5 or so penta's. One of which I helped a Galio on ARAM get when playing Sej, and the other 4 was when our team had someone dive in and slaughter everyone under baron/dragon/turret.

I believe the Galio one was the first time though.

I've seen a few pentas, but my favorite was watching a level 7 Rengar get a penta after I stunned four people on the enemy team with Sona's ult
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I just witnessed my first penta.... and I was the one who made it happen. :(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived