Riven v Quinn

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: HeartlessCharms

HeartlessCharms
4 years ago#1
is literally the most rage inducing match up in the game. Riven can do nothing. Nothing at all. What the f*** is the Riven supposed to do?

I've literally never left a game mid match before besides for just straight disconnecting but with that matchup and 500 ping? F*** that.
"I'd rather die than be average."

User Info: luigi33

luigi33
4 years ago#2
wait for ganks.
Specs: [Intel i5 3570k] [16GB DDR3] [GA-Z77X-UD3H]
[CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]
Steam ID: xcyper33

User Info: Frostshock

Frostshock
4 years ago#3
Riven doesn't get to complain about any matchups because she has a dash with a shield that scales off of AD, the most infuriating ability in the game.
That was an oval! It has to be a circle!
Contacts in Profile

User Info: HeartlessCharms

HeartlessCharms
4 years ago#4
Frost_shock_FTW posted...
Riven doesn't get to complain about any matchups because she has a dash with a shield that scales off of AD, the most infuriating ability in the game.

I have a gap closing shield to close some distance on Quinn? lolnope E
I actually get close to her and use my Q>AA>Q>AA>Q>AA? lolnope Q
ganks? lolnope W and wards
"I'd rather die than be average."

User Info: Frostshock

Frostshock
4 years ago#5
HeartlessCharms posted...
I have a gap closing shield to close some distance on Quinn? lolnope E
I actually get close to her and use my Q>AA>Q>AA>Q>AA? lolnope Q
ganks? lolnope W and wards

Oh, I never said Riven's ridiculous kit could beat Quinn. It just gives Riven no right to complain about having a bad matchup for once.

And Quinn is just as susceptible to ganks as any other warding top laner. If she's punishing a melee opponent, then she's probably pushed past her comfort zone.
CHOOOOOOOOOOCOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!
Contacts in Profile

User Info: Kinzu

Kinzu
4 years ago#6
If played correctly I still feel Riven should win this matchup. You can max your E first and just shield off her harass while farming. The wave should naturally push to you tower with her harassing as well which puts her in a position to be ganked.

Mid and Late game a farmed Riven is much more effective to a team than a Quinn as well. The only thing scary about a farmed or fed Quinn is her ability to 1v1 and split push. Quinn will out duel almost anyone you send to stop her and just run from 2 or more.

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
4 years ago#7
Anytime you have a crappy lane... build a defensive item and sit at your turret. That's it. Build a chain vest, sit at turret, max E first. GG.
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived