You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
Now at Fullspeed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPCfoCVCx3U
Here's the full rundown of events (in the span of about 8 seconds):
PREFACE - This is the last game in a series so the teams are doing blind pick instead of usual draft pick. Hence why there are two Zeds in play. - Zed is a ninja assassin champion. His ability is to create shadows of himself that duplicate his actions and he can also swap positions with them. - Faker = Red Zed. Ryu = White Zed.
EVENTS - Faker begins the encounter from just having pushed up the center lane. He takes a stray turret shot which damages him.
- Ryu shadows towards Faker chasing him and lands an auto-attack.
- Faker is still alone in turret range and takes another turret shot (consecutive turret shots do accumulating damage) and takes another auto-attack from Ryu. Ryu also activates his Blade of the Ruined King item on Faker, which damages Faker and slows him. Faker is now at about 30% Health.
- Ryu lands another auto-attack on Faker and Ignites him. Ignite is a summon spell that damages an enemy champion over time. Faker activates his own Blade of the Ruined King on Ryu. Faker at 20% HP, Ryu at 90% HP.
- This is where stuff gets crazy. Faker activates Zed's Ultimate: Death Mark, on Ryu.
Death Mark description: Zed becomes untargetable and dashes to target enemy champion. Upon arrival, he marks the target for death and spawns a living shadow behind the target. This shadow lasts 4 seconds and mimics Zed's abilities. Reactivating Death Mark will cause Zed to switch positions with this shadow. After 3 seconds, the mark will detonate, dealing physical damage equal to 100% of Zed's attack damage plus a percentage of all magic and physical damage dealt to the target by Zed and his shadows while the mark was active.
Faker uses Shadow Slash but Ryu activates his own Death Mark on Faker to dodge it.
- As soon as Ryu reappears they trade auto-attacks with each other and Faker switches to his Death Mark Shadow to separate himself from Ryu. Ryu activates Shadow Slash which misses.
- Faker activates his Quicksilver Sash item to cleanse Ryu's Death Mark and Ignite, preventing the damage they would have done. Ryu swaps with his Death Mark shadow to leave the encounter, thinking that Faker was guaranteed dead (he isn't). Faker Health = 10%. Ryu Health = 65%.
- Faker throws a Shuriken at Ryu's new position and it connects. (This action also causes Faker's shadow from swapping with the Death Mark shadow to throw a shuriken westward which misses).
- Faker and Ryu walk towards each other and Faker Ignites Ryu. Faker lands a single auto-attack on Ryu then immediately Flashes to the Northwest before Ryu's auto-attack connects. Ryu creates a shadow clone and throws Shurikens in two directions trying to finish off Faker. Both miss. Faker health = 10%, Ryu Health = 45%
- The Death Mark on Ryu pops. The damage from Faker's 2 auto-attacks, Shuriken, and Ignite empowered the Death Mark, leaving Ryu with about 5% health.
- Ryu flashes at Faker trying to land another auto-attack to finish him off. Faker shadows sourtheast one last time perfectly between Ryu and the shadow Ryu left behind.
- Faker and Ryu activate Shadow Slash. Faker's connects, killing Ryu. Ryu's Shadow Slash misses thanks to Faker's positioning. End of encounter.