Hit gold about a week ago

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Hit gold about a week ago

User Info: OMGWTFPIE

OMGWTFPIE
3 years ago#1
Basically haven't won since. I don't understand why. I still play my usual champs, do the same strats, and on my climb up to gold have played against gold players and done just fine. Now suddenly I can't win to save my life, and it's almost always because of me.

I main jungle so sometimes I'll try new strats for wards and counterjungling, but nothing is working. I just can't seem to stay ahead of the game. If I ward his blue, he wards the grass leading up to it. If I ward my red, he walks through a different path to gank me.

I'm on like a 10 game losing streak since I hit gold. Thank God I'm not ranking down, but still this is pathetic and I don't understand how I'm suddenly floundering when I'm simply playing against slightly better people than I was just over a week ago.
Maybe it's time you looked at yourself and stop blaming life on someone else. ~Blink 182
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20090602.gif

User Info: OMGWTFPIE

OMGWTFPIE
3 years ago#2
bump
Maybe it's time you looked at yourself and stop blaming life on someone else. ~Blink 182
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20090602.gif

User Info: Tyylerr

Tyylerr
3 years ago#3
I had the same thing happen to me. I was in promo for silver 2 then dropped down to silver 5 and now I can't win more than 1 in a row.
Tyleeer

User Info: zeppelin312

zeppelin312
3 years ago#4
I think it is a mental thing

I did the same thing right at the very beginning of when I hit gold, and I recently did the same in plat

you get really really hyped and play really hard to get the next tier, and then you sort of plop down. Take a break and play some norms or something, have some fun.
support rango gogogogogoggogogogo

User Info: UnderwaterAir

UnderwaterAir
3 years ago#5
Elo boosting does that to you. >_>
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Hit gold about a week ago

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived