Rengar or Elise?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Rengar or Elise?

User Info: ty199

ty199
3 years ago#1
So I main jungle, nocturne mostly. I own both elise and rengar, but I dont know who to get good with so i have someone that im highly skilled with to fall back on.

I know rengar falls off if you dont get fed early but how hard is it really to get a good gank or 2 in early game.. Just looking for your imput and why youd think ___ is better
One kills a man, one is an assassin; one kills millions, one is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one is a god - Jean Rostand

User Info: Game Show

Game Show
3 years ago#2
Rengar is getting a kit rework, so Elise
"When it comes to eating out, being a girl is the only way to go." - Ranma

User Info: ty199

ty199
3 years ago#3
Game Show posted...

wouldnt that be a good idea to play rengar though? since hes getting a rework itll most likely be in favor of buffing him since they cant nerf him any harder
One kills a man, one is an assassin; one kills millions, one is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one is a god - Jean Rostand

User Info: Sir_RaZZo

Sir_RaZZo
3 years ago#4
I would much rather have an Elise on my team than a Rengar. The latter is an extremely risky jungle, because he'll be a useless dud on his team if he doesn't snowball fast. Which is hard because he's got weak ganks without his ultimate.
It will rain soon. Blood will fall like rain...-Karel
Member of The Phoenix Force

User Info: Game Show

Game Show
3 years ago#5
ty199 posted...
Game Show posted...

wouldnt that be a good idea to play rengar though? since hes getting a rework itll most likely be in favor of buffing him since they cant nerf him any harder

Buffs/nerfs as in number tweaking is one thing, but kit reworks involve changing how abilities work, if not entirely replacing one or more of them. I'm not a fan of taking the time to learn champions like Heimer, Xerath, Rengar, etc when we know for a fact that they are getting kit reworks in the near future
"When it comes to eating out, being a girl is the only way to go." - Ranma

User Info: Walker_Real

Walker_Real
3 years ago#6
Elise drops off too, but shes ridiculous even underfed early-mid easily

Rengar players who are pro all go top with him, don't be fooled by machete recommendation, he really isn't correctly designed for jungle
[but his rework will be]
God the Valiant

User Info: Zeron RB

Zeron RB
3 years ago#7
Elise drops off? Doesn't she have % damage?
Sanban nin tame kansei AW2 charenji, datte kan tame kansei AW2 no-sankyu-isei charenji naradeha nawatobi nin'i misshon.

User Info: Crayonmuffin

Crayonmuffin
3 years ago#8
Currently, Elise all day. When the Rengar rework is out then we'll see. I'm really hoping they buff him though. I like his design but he's so dang weak for the most part.
The hardest argument to refute is silence.

User Info: Hyroglyphixs

Hyroglyphixs
3 years ago#9
Walker_Real posted...
Elise drops off too, but shes ridiculous even underfed early-mid easily

Rengar players who are pro all go top with him, don't be fooled by machete recommendation, he really isn't correctly designed for jungle
[but his rework will be]

Uh Elise does not drop off lol. She does %dmg meaning she will be great throughout the game.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Rengar or Elise?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived