Jungle Teemo

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: zhe_king_of_ape

zhe_king_of_ape
3 years ago#1
It's viable yo
http://i.imgur.com/vaMVc0g.jpg
LoL IGN: TheMinecrafter12 | Best Marksmen Main GFAQ
You only yolo once

User Info: Esumark

Esumark
3 years ago#2
Why are there so many zeal items in that game?

User Info: ineedaname88

ineedaname88
3 years ago#3
Vayne is a strong independant carry and don't need no damage.
This post is being watched by the over sensitive Politically Correct crybabies.

User Info: SexualPizza

SexualPizza
3 years ago#4
Jungle is viable on nearly any champ, but doesn't mean it's good. I main Teemo, and jungling him is very risky as he's prone to counter jungling early on until he gets the items to 1v1; and if you don't have the right runes/masteries you'll be forced to b a lot.

It's one of those things that's nice to do every once in a while to switch things up, but with the horrible ganks and terrible early game clears it's more of something you'd want to run in a pub for ****s and giggles.

With that said, I will admit that once he gets some items his clears are actually pretty good and since he's such a good roamer it actually doesn't get that bad. Although I personally build jungle Teemo hybrid over AP with BotrK as core since so many junglers build health.

Funny you post this topic. Just had a match with jungle Teemo on enemy team. They didn't do so well, and it was easy countering him since I was Malphite, but you know. With all the assassin junglers nowadays it is indeed viable and even good vs certain matchups.
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
3 years ago#5
real jungle teemos camp their red anyways
Standby for original and insightful thoughts.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived