Unofficial PBE Patch Notes for 1/24/2014 - Buffs for everyone? WTF! Edition.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Unofficial PBE Patch Notes for 1/24/2014 - Buffs for everyone? WTF! Edition.

User Info: SorrySleeping

SorrySleeping
3 years ago#21
I could have sworn Sona's W already scaled with AP.

Anyways, it might be an endgame goal, but being able to reduce any ADCs damage to zero then is amazing.
~{Compain_Cube_ is Goomy}~
"Fiora's got the best everything. Except, you know, in-game effectiveness." -TheEvilOmega

User Info: Covenant

Covenant
3 years ago#22
Getting a little upset over changes that are usually tweaked or reversed, aren't we?

User Info: Darkemaste

Darkemaste
3 years ago#23
Not really "upset", just noting that Riot actually considered this. Regardless if some of these changes don't go through, Riot originally deemed them appropriate/reasonable, just like Aatrox's original ult in the PBE after significantly nerfing another ult which was at that point remarkably similar. (yet Aatrox's was better in every way)

The last time I was actually upset, was when Eve's E damage to physical was first proposed, and that actually went through. :|

Though I suppose thats also because I mained Eve when she was considered a joke and well before she suddenly became popular/FotM in early S3 and hit with 9 direct nerfs as a result.
Common sense seems more uncommon. http://i.imgur.com/1dxrJ0T.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Unofficial PBE Patch Notes for 1/24/2014 - Buffs for everyone? WTF! Edition.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived