vi builds

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: chobit_A5HL3Y

chobit_A5HL3Y
3 years ago#1
i was looking to change up my vi build and was wondering if i should go with attack speed or mr/tabi for boots(i currently go with zerks). i was also wondering about statikk shiv. i notice i get quite a few crits with her with my current build, so i was thinking it might be good since it can burst out another 100+ dmg and potentially crit with that aswell. it also gives good attack speed for denting blows.

i was also wondering is last whisper should be in there somewhere to.
o3o
PSN: chobit_A5HL3Y

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
3 years ago#2
chobit_A5HL3Y posted...
i notice i get quite a few crits with her with my current build

just...what are you building on her, exactly
http://i.imgur.com/fXMuxQd.jpg
"Basically, Shu combines theoretical physics and magic to create awesome."

chobit_A5HL3Y
3 years ago#3
zerks, ie, hydra, bt, maw, and ga~
o3o

User Info: Eagles931

Eagles931
3 years ago#4
Voidgolem posted...
chobit_A5HL3Y posted...
i notice i get quite a few crits with her with my current build

just...what are you building on her, exactly

This.

Maybe the crits came from the Trinity Force? Thats the only crit item i would put on VI....maybe
PSN : SlootSlayer11
LoL IGN: Merecat

User Info: Rookie_Jet

Rookie_Jet
3 years ago#5
If you're going to build her melee ADC, you might as well play a melee ADC. Pick Trynd, Yi, Fiora, or Yasuo instead.

EDIT: chobit_A5HL3Y posted...
zerks, ie, hydra, bt, maw, and ga~

Yeah, the ones I mentioned will definitely get you more bang out of those items.

chobit_A5HL3Y
3 years ago#6
Rookie_Jet posted...
If you're going to build her melee ADC, you might as well play a melee ADC. Pick Trynd, Yi, Fiora, or Yasuo instead.

i tried trynd a few times and i don't find him as fun to play as... i also die a lot more lolz
o3o

User Info: Rookie_Jet

Rookie_Jet
3 years ago#7
chobit_A5HL3Y posted...
Rookie_Jet posted...

i tried trynd a few times and i don't find him as fun to play as... i also die a lot more lolz

If you don't find him as fun, that's one thing, but I don't know how you're dying more with 5 sec of immunity to death.

chobit_A5HL3Y
3 years ago#8
Rookie_Jet posted...
chobit_A5HL3Y posted...
Rookie_Jet posted...

If you don't find him as fun, that's one thing, but I don't know how you're dying more with 5 sec of immunity to death.

i can't use the ult whenever i want lolz once it's on cd, i'm free to die normally, which happens more often than when i'm vi~ i also thought trynd needed attack speed for his heal ability...
o3o

User Info: AE_

AE_
3 years ago#9
Probably troll post, but ill bite.

That build is pretty terrible, and regarding s.shiv, i'm trying to think of a worse item to build on her.

My normal damage greedy build for her is Lizard, TriForce, Mercury boots, then tank. Insane burst, and dont get blown up.
3DS FC: 4957-2586-5832

chobit_A5HL3Y
3 years ago#10
why lizard? it says it only has 30ad and the passive says 10-50td with lvl scale.
o3o

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived