Twisted Fate doesn't deal nearly enough damage.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Twisted Fate doesn't deal nearly enough damage.

User Info: Cinder-fella

Cinder-fella
3 years ago#1
He needs buffs pronto! And buff Lichbane while your at it. Then he may be able to compete with the current popular mid laners.

User Info: MishimaBlood

MishimaBlood
3 years ago#2
He is fine.. Not saying he is a good pick though(for solo Q at least)
Not removing this until I see DMC5 announced
PSN:SSmokinSickStyle

User Info: LordNobunaga

LordNobunaga
3 years ago#3
I don't think he needs extra power. most of his kills come from ganking bot or top when enemies are low hp. cut off escape route with ult = guaranteed kill unless outplayed hard.
Pokemon Black FC: 3225 3978 6289. Elisabeth Blanctorche fanboy.
youtube.com/user/CommElite, and GT: TM07

User Info: darkestmerc

darkestmerc
3 years ago#4
LordNobunaga posted...
I don't think he needs extra power. most of his kills come from ganking bot or top when enemies are low hp. cut off escape route with ult = guaranteed kill unless outplayed hard.

This.

And if you dont think Twisted Fate can deal amazing damage, you havent seen one get fed.

It is terrifying.
PSN: Darkestmerc
Xbox 360 GT: Darkermerc

User Info: TwoStrikes94

TwoStrikes94
3 years ago#5
i pick veigar into TF and free farm for days into killing him in one combo by the time you get DFG

the only possible way to die to a TF if if he flash yellow cards you when youre getting ganked
http://i.imgur.com/U5y3b.jpg
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JoAQOiqKRg

User Info: samuricex

samuricex
3 years ago#6
If they buff his damage then his utility needs a nerf...
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana

User Info: Domin8rDutt

Domin8rDutt
3 years ago#7
darkestmerc posted...
LordNobunaga posted...

This.

And if you dont think Twisted Fate can deal amazing damage, you havent seen one get fed.

It is terrifying.

Fed champs do damage
H

User Info: monkey_man0

monkey_man0
3 years ago#8
He isn't a burst mage, he is meant to be played as a kiter between gold cards. He doesn't need more damage to accomplish his role (this seems like a troll topic anyway - TF is currently a top tier pick in both solo queue and LCS).

That said, his burst can indeed get pretty high after finishing some AP and a lich bane.
I own a computer!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Twisted Fate doesn't deal nearly enough damage.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived