First champs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Pale_Heart

Pale_Heart
2 years ago#21
First Champ Ever: Ashe
First 6300: Ahri

That's all I remember.

User Info: PrizmSlash

PrizmSlash
2 years ago#22
Garen, Akali and Katarina. I didn't really understand Akali being new and not having a rune page for her also hurt. I got her because I saw my friends getting carried by her in a 4v5 game and she was doing what Akali normally does when she gets fed.
-_-

User Info: Brady672_AT_fan

Brady672_AT_fan
2 years ago#23
My first buy ever was Ashe, but I don't really count that because for some reason I thought I had too lol.

I would say my "first" buy was Fiddlesticks, and I used him mid until I found out what jungling was.
3DS FC: 1375-7273-8593; X/Y FS: Gyarados, Octilary, Frogadier

User Info: DarkerGrey

DarkerGrey
2 years ago#24
I bought Ashe, Master Yi, and Ryze at the same time, because every other 450 champion was boring IMO.

Then I got Katarina, who I refunded so I could buy Talon. To this day, he's one of my mains and probably the only champion who I got to master.
The official GameFAQs Champion.
"Why? because I can." - Katarina Du Couteau

User Info: audriuska12

audriuska12
2 years ago#25
Brady672_AT_fan posted...
I would say my "first" buy was Fiddlesticks, and I used him mid until I found out what jungling was.

Heh, good old Middlesticks. I actually picked him in ranked last season too, as a counter to all these Katarinas in low Silver.
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/45127717

User Info: ThunderCavalier

ThunderCavalier
2 years ago#26
Lux.

:3
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
Waiting patiently for the Marisa Kirisame Lux skin~.

User Info: Techino10

Techino10
2 years ago#27
Ashe and Sejuani.
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived